1

Third person's pov:

As the morning sun casts a golden glow on the city, a sleek black luxury car glides to a stop in front of a towering glass skyscraper.

The door swings open, revealing Jeon Jungkook, the epitome of power and success. Dressed in a meticulously tailored suit that accentuates his commanding presence, he steps out with a confident stride. Heads turn, and whispers fill the air as he enters the grand lobby, his mere presence commanding attention. With each step, the anticipation builds, as if the very air knows that a force to be reckoned with has arrived. As he steps into the elevator, the atmosphere shifts, enveloping him in an aura of authority and determination. The doors of the elevator close, carrying Jeon Jungkook to the pinnacle of his empire, where dreams are turned into reality.

The elevator dings and stops on the 71 st floor of the skyscraper. The majestic JEON'S ENTERPRISES. The CEO was now standing near by the huge window wall of his office, eyeing the whole seoul city below him. His eyes we're fixed to the huge billboard standing proudly... What is in the billboard? Who are we kidding.. We are in the 71 st floor. But it seems like Jungkook knows what is there in that very billboard. He was starring blankly at it until the door was knocked by his very own secretary Min yoongi, who has already entered the office of the CEO even before our CEO could mutter an "enter".

" Good morning gukkie" Yoongi said with his gummy smile while placing a coffee on the table.

"Morning hyung. Could you please give me the schedule for the day? Any important meetings?? " He asked while sipping his coffee while Scrunching his nose cutely as the coffee was too hot. Yoogi chuckles at the younger antiques before telling his whole schedule.

"Only a major important meeting is there at 10 am guk. After that there are some minor meeting which don't demand your presence. You can attend if you want thought. Ahhh!! And another thing.. You brat why didn't you attend Mrs. Jeon's call this morning thought? She called me and gave a whole lecture which was supposed to be received by you!!! "

" Aahh.. Hyung you know about mom. She has been asking me to take a day off and visit her, but she won't tell me why. Apparently she has some surprise!! I don't know what to expect. So I'm avoiding her calls since yesterday. " He said with an exaggerated sigh.

" Don't you sigh bastard!! I can't!! With you and your mom....!!! Anyways Mr. Jeon also called me this morning , asked me to tell you that you should go visit them tonight. Apparently He has something serious to discuss on. And even asked me to accompany you. We both are visiting your parents tonight. That's final! Be ready. Okay? " Yoongi finished and was outside the office without waiting for any reply from the younger.

" Seems like it's gonna be a long day!" The CEO muttered to himself before busying himself with the stacks of files arranged on his desk.

Time skips (6 pm )
At the Kim's residence:

"Come on Taehyung, Mom has been eating my head off!!! Please get ready my taebear" Kim seokjin, the eldest son of Kim Daehun was following his younger brother like a lost puppy.

"Hyung, why can't you understand? I'm tired. Can't you see.. I just entered the house after 3 long meetings which ate my brain off. Please you all can go and visit them.. Why is dad even asking me to accompany you all. He never does these before. If he wants to meet his friend he can go.. If you want you all can go.. Please leave me alone! I want to take some rest!! " Taehyung said in a tired tone.

Before jin could talk anything he was cut off by his very own mother Kim seulgi.

" Come on tiger. You know dad won't call you without it being important and trust me it's really really really really really really really really-"

" Mom please, I get it is really really really really important.. But can't you all go?? Please!!! " He asked showing his puppy eyes.

His father talked this time.

"Come on tae. I know you are tired. But we can't go there without you, and can't backoff now. Trust me it's really important for you to be there... We are going to decide your future and also our company's after all. " He said and asked everyone to get ready within an hour and to meet him in the living room. Everyone was dispersed leaving a very confused Taehyung in the middle of his own home.

" Why am I feeling that something is gonna be worse??? " He mutters to himself before skipping towards his bedroom to get ready.

__________________________________________

Chapter 1 is over! Let's make them meet!!

Can y'all please vote?!!! Pretty pweaseee🥺