6

Two weeks rolled on since the dinner with the jeons. Since the marriage talk took place. Since the marriage has been fixed. The whole kim and jeon mansion was filled with laughter and enthusiasm, except two certain souls.

    Taehyung, the day after the talk with his mom, asked his dad to set the marriage as soon as possible. A part of him wanted his dad to tell him about his health. But that old man didn't even utter a word. He didn't want to break his fathers bubble. So he didn't ask his dad about anything. Jin was still oblivious pf everything, about his dad's health. About his brother's sudden change in his decision. He tried to talk to taehyung as soon as they came from kim's mansion that day, but his brother played dumb for whatever question he was asking. He just told he didn't want the marriage cause he didn't want to take any responsibility, he was not fit for that. But jin know him.. He didn't push the matter further, he was determined to find what his baby brother was hiding from him. He didn't want taehyung to accept this. He knows his brother didn't want this thing, he knows his brother will not be happy if this happens. He can lose his brother. Not another one. But he can't  do anything now.He really want everything to be okay.

     Another blow hit taehyung when his dad told him that jungkook wanted the marriage to be simple and private. The whole kims were disappointed at this news, as all of them wanted their little price marriage to be very grand, elegant and best. But a marriage needs sacrifices.

At jeon's enterprises:

     The meeting room was filled with silence as all the people in the meeting room was waiting for the final decision of their CEO. The presentation has been ended a long 5 mins ago. But, they didn't hear a single word from the CEO the whole time. Yoongi,his PA took the situation in his hands,

"Sir, so what do you think? Can we approve this? " He asked in a professional tone.

Jungkook was pulled out of his own world,to be honest he was not attentive over the meeting. But he handled it professionally, by asking some important details again from is PA and proceeded the deal. He asked the head manager to seal the deal with the other company and to send the expense details to his table. He left the meeting hall , took the elevator and entered his office.

   Tomorrow is going to be a big day, he thought with a smirk. Loosing his tie he sat on the couch, took a glass of water in his hand. Before he could take a sip he was interrupted by a call from yoongi, he was informed about the visit of his lawyer. His smirk further widened. He finished the glass of water and replied to the elder to send the visiter.

    With no time a knock was heard, the CEO muttered a small 'come in' , there enters his lawyer.

  "Thanks for showing up on a small notice, Mr lee. Are the marriage documents, my dad asked you to make is ready? " He asked while talking a bottle of banana juice and cold coffee from the refrigerator for him  and Mr. Lee.

   "Oh yes Mr jeon. I'm having it now with me.. Do you want to take a look? " He took a bunch of documents from his suitcase. He passed them across the table for the younger to take a look.

     Without another word the younger started to look over the documents.
He didn't find anything off in the documents, they were made by both Mr lee and Mr. Lim.  (Mr lim was kim's lawyer) with a deep sigh he passed the documents back to Mr. Lee, who look at the younger with a confused gaze.

   The CEO stood up from the chair, he lighted a cigarette and took a deep puff before talking again.

"I want a help from you Mr. Lee, that's the reason I called you here. "

" What's the matter Mr jeon."

"I want to add something in this documents. I want this to be a secret with my family. However you can disclose this change to the other party. I mean Mr. Lim and the CEO of kims. " He rounded his office table and sat on his chair again.

He leaned forward, clasped his hands on the table.

"I want this to be a contract thing. A contract of one year. One. Single. Year only"

He leaned back on his chair again after telling his lawyer what he wanted.

Mr. Lee's eyes are wide as sauccers.

"What? Mr. Jeon won't be happy if he hears this young man! " He said in a soft tone, contrast to his inner turmoil. What was this boy thing right now?

"That's why I don't want anyone from my side to know this Mr. Lee. I'm aware of the consequences and I'll take care of this. You can discuss with his lawyer and him before proceeding. But finish this at the end of the day, cause this marriage won't happen if this alteration was not made. You can take  the leave Mr. Lee. Thanks for coming. " With that Mr. Lee was on his own heels and out of the damn office within the next five minutes.

'You thought this would be a princess game? You will see the hell Mr. Kim taehyung. But dont worry I'll play nice and fair. After all i can't betray anyone, unlike you. '

__________________________________________

Sorry for this shitty chapter!

I'm really sorry!!

But are you excited for the marriage? Oops- a contract marriage!?