7

The day came very soon. An important day to be honest. A day which is going to change whatever they planned for themselves all these years. Every single thing.

Marriage, for a person would be auspicious, exciting, thrilling, an adrenaline rush, or so on. But for kim taehyung this is pure terror. A terror of jumping into a hell hole knowingly. But a tiny piece of his heart was giddy. Giddy at the feeling. Feeling of marrying the one, the one who has his heart. That part of him wanted to use this opportunity to clear every single misunderstanding between them. That part of him wanted to explain himself using this as an chance. That part of him wanted to prove his innocene.his love.

Thoughts clouding his mind, he was now styling his hair. He himself was fidded in a simple black suit an ordinary one. His eyes were locked in the mirror ans was lulled back to the conversation he had with his lawer mr. Lim yesterday. He was not at all surprised to be honest. Of course why would the younger waste a hell worthy of his life with someone like him? He had no arguments about the condition proposed by a certain someone, he just accepted it in a swift of time without any delay. However he firmly asked his lawyer not to utter a single word to Mr. Kim or the whole family. He knows no one would accept this, and hence he decided to take care  of this in future. He has one year after all.

He sighed heavily while tying his tie mumbling quite curses when his own hand betrayed him by shaking violently and messing up his tie... All because of the nervousness he is feeling right now.
One more hour, every single thing is going to take a massive turn!

...........................................................................

Nothing is different with the youngest jeon. But man, he is not nervous at all. No. He was already on his way to the hotel, where they were going to  sign their marriage documents privately, in the presence of their families and lawyers of course. Yoongi has called him to inform their lawyers arrival. Both the families were already in the hotel spending some quality time with each other.

Thinking of the situation now, the young CEO wanted to laugh, laugh at himself, his pathetic self. How the hell he was here, at this situation, marrying a person who he fucking hate with his whole life. To marry a person who was a murderer.
The murderer of the only soul which loved him. Tears were streaming on his face. He tried tk wipe them hastily, don't want to die on the wedding day now... Do we?

Why was he crying?

Pathetic.

Fucking pathetic.

The car was now parked in the vip  lot of the hotel. Oh.. One of his own hotels. The Jeon's. Removing his seat belt softly, with a sigh he opened the door. Before he could step out of the car, he heard the roaring of another one, which was now being parked at the opposite end of the lot.

The youngers lips were now widened with a sinster smile,bloos hit eyes looking at the person he despised the most, the past him thought he won't be able to stand the betrayer anywhere near him.  But, looking at the situation now, he surely feel proud of himself. Seeing that stressful frown on the older male surely was a sight. A sight he would like to see every morning.

It's going to be a hell of a ride kim.

Before the older would look at him, the raventte took the lift from the lot to the 51 st floor, where the ceremony happen.

After a long wait of 10 mins, the door of the spacious room was opened by Taehyung who was in the verge of getting a panic attack. He played cool. Both the families welcomed him with warm  Hug. He tried to return thi se guestures as softly as possible. His gaze fell on the man, who he was dreading to see. He want to run, run to the younger, clasp him in a warm hug. But he was  terrified. He know these are never gonna happen. Not in this life atleast. He waited for the younger to acknowledge his presence, but no.. He was immersed in his phone not knowing anything going around him. Little did he know!

Both the lawyers now exchanged their glances before placing all the documents, stacked nearly. Oh.. It's time.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung
Mr. Jeon Jungkook"

Both of them being called now, this full thingy was being recorded for some future references. Both of them waved a little at the camera, standing side by side. The younger showing a pretty bunnny smile and the elder, the perfect boxy one.
Mrs kim's eyes we're filled with tears. She was holding the hands of her elder son, who was now pretty mad, cause of his boyfriend who ducked out at the last minute, not attending the precious moment here.

They were given some time to go through the documents, which they never used.

The moment he has been dreading has came now. Jeon Jungkook, who took a deep breath, trying to hide his shaking hands heaved out a shaky breath before sealing the marriage with his own sign.

Panic. Panic is an understatement for kim Taehyung. The boy had this wierd half smile on his face. A glint of little hope. A teeny tiny one, was glowing on his pretty eyes. With his speeding heart, without another thought, kim Taehyung clasped the document with his pretty sign.

'No one exchanged their first names'

It's the same Kim Taehyung and the Jeon Jungkook. But their relationship is not the same.

the Kim Taehyung and the Jeon Jungkook, the CEO's of the biggest enterprises are now HUSBANDS.

Cranung his neck, "Welcome to hell Taehyung" The younger wisphered in the ears of the elder, before tucking some strands of hair behind the ears of the elder. His aura screems REVENGE. He was pushed back immediately by the elder, which went unnoticed by the people in the room, who were now enjoying themselves, hugging each other and laughing loudly.

"Don't. Don't Jungkook. Please... You will regret" Was all he whispered before getting out of the damn building. He speeded his own car towards his new house, the house he is going to share with his husband.

________________________________________

Hey!

As I already said, this is my first taekook ff. Im writing this as an escape from my shitty world, but that doesn't mean, I write for fun.

Im trying to write something which you people would like.

But i really feel demotivated while seeing the amount of votes or the comments. Tbh... I haven't received a single comment on this story till now. I know I've just started, this may not be good. But a little appreciation would do. A vote Or a comment. Im  not asking you to  comment nicely. I really will accept negative comments too.. Any type of feed back would do. But i want something... Something to know how this is going. I want to know whether y'all like it or not... Please you can do this much!

I've just got 5 votes till now.. But still.. Happy reading you all!!

Thanks for each and every soul who is reading this story.

Remember.
You are special✨
You are wanted✨
You are loved✨
You deserve each and every single fucking happiness ❤