17

"Mom what do mean you are comming to stay with me??? " The younger CEO asked his mom over the phone call.

"What? What is this kookiee... Is this how you will talk with your mom? Woah.. Every one is right.. All men change after their marriage! " His mother raised her voice very dramatically.  He sighed and rubbed his forehead to ease the buildingup pain. God give me some strength.

"Mom, you know that's not true.. What im trying to say is-"

"No kook, you changed. I just wanted to spend some family time with my baby and his handsome husband. But, it's oka-"

"Mom, please. W-what I'm trying to say is I'm not going to be in the mansion all day, I'll probably going to spend most of the day in office.. And umm.. Ahh, yes T-Taehyung also have office works so he will also be busy, and yeah, he.. He was not at all in the country. He is in some business trip... You will be bored staying in the mansion alone, and a-" He was stopped by his mom, who chuckled at her blabbering son.

"Kookiee.. Calm down baby I know about all these, so you should also know he is coming home tomorrow then, isn't he? And dont worry , I'll not be alone... Your dad is also comming with me. And you also have a surprise to look for, so dont stress. Bye baby.. Wait for mom tomorrow. Take care. "

With that the call was ended before the younger could reply something. 'How am I going to handle this. Mom and dad should not know how this marriage is going. Lord! '

With a sigh he strolled towards the refrigerator to get some cold water. He was preparing to go to bed after a heavy day of meetings when his phone rang. He was having a peaceful life for the past four days without having any encounter with the elder. To be honest he was little sceptical about the absence of the elder in the mansion at the first day, you know.. Just as a fellow human being. He don't know where the elder was, and when he went to the office the following day, yoongi intimated him about the elders meeting in Paris. As their companies were merged, all the info about the companies were flowing common between both.

When he attended the call his mom talked some casualties at first and then dropped  a bomb that she was going to visit... No, stay with them for some day. Hell she didn't even mention how many days she was going to stay and this caused him a bigger headache. How the hell he is supposed to hide everything when his parents stick with him for days.  Whatever, he is going to face things in the morning. With a busy mind, he went to sleep with a throbbing head that day.

Oh and is he really coming tomorrow?

The next day,

"Taehyungieeee!! "

Taehyung was startled with the sudden shout of his name by a families voice in the airport. Before he could turn that side he was caught in a bear hug by the elder male.

"Jin! Why are you here? "

"What? Now that you are married, I don't even have the rights to pick my little bro from the airport... Wow"

The blonde male laughed at his brother before pushing all this luggage towards him and started skipping towards the parking. Jin smiled at his brother before dragging all the luggage to the car.

"Hey bro... Where is you husband, didn't he  come to pick you up? " Jin asked raising his eyebrows. The blonde male was suddenly halted in his steps. 'What am I going to tell him! '

"Umm.. Yeah, I t-think he has s-some meeting. Yeah" He stuttered not meeting his brother's eyes.

"You think? " Jin asked again while loading the luggages and came back to the driving seat . The blonde was already in the passenger's seat looking out of the window.

"No he called me while I departed. He has an important meeting with Mr. Kang." This time he delivered his words without stuttering which made his brother believe in his words.

"Oh then it's okay tae. How was your meeting in Paris? "

"As usual hyung. I was shit tired after all those meetings when you callede yesterday"  He sighed typing something in his cellphone.  "By the way, why did you come to pick me hyung? You never do that even I beg you. Did you miss your brother that he was married now? Huh?! " He teased the elder making the said man laugh at him.

"Mm.. What if I said yes? To be honest i missed you! " He took a right turn and that's when the younger noticed the atmosphere,

"Where are we going hyung? " He turned to face the elder male who was solely focused on the road ahead of him.

"Ah, bear I said I have a surprise for you.. Didn't I??? It's our day today. I missed you the whole month so spend the day with me boy! " He asked in a exaggerated  tone making the younger giggle at his brother.

"Is it?? I'm all yours then" He dramatically extended his hand towards the elder who slapped it away playfully.

But what taehyung missed to notice is, a mischievous tingle shining at the elder's eyes.

At jeon's enterprises,

"Hyung, bring me the schedule for the day" The CEO said in the intercom within the next few seconds he heard a knock at the door.

He muttered a quite 'come in' and was greeted by the mint haired male.

"This is your schedule for today and yeah, you don't have any schedule after the lunch. Mr. Jeon asked to cancel them. I think he wants to meet you. But he didn't tell me any reasons. So yeah. " With that the mint haired male exited the office making the CEO puff his cheek with anger.

His mom told him that they will be at his mansion today evening, so why did his dad cancelled the meetings from the afternoon??

Mom, what are you upto this time???

______________________________________

Hey! Thanks to who ever reading this. This update was quite late cause I was waiting for the book to reach 1k reads, but my lovely readers were asking for updates, so here we go!

So what do you think the whole drama of today's chapter is for?

Perhaps... A party?
You know, it's their one month anniversary 🌚