10

A short chapter ahead.

Never in his wildest dream the younger thought that he would have the elder ceo here, in his office, oh... On sitting his chair.

As soon as  he opened the door of his office, he was met with the sight of the elder, going through a file sitting on his chair. He don't know why the sight irked him, maybe the thought of kim marrying him only for this? For the business? The younger was confused cause he himself accepted the proposal only for the business. Or that's what he thought.

Without any further delay, he went straight to the elder and slammed the file on the table. The blonde flinched at the sudden sound but soon regained his self before muttering a 'my bad'. He lethargically stood from the chair to approach the younger, who was now fuming with anger. The eye contact was never broke once, the distance between them was reducing and now the elder was inside the personnel bubble of the younger.

The young CEO was taken aback by the sudden movement of the other, within a blink of an eye he was now made to sit on the other chair, taehyung lowered himself to the ears of the younger and muttered,

"Why this attitude little one? "
But before he could process anything he was met with a slap on his cheek, the sound was echoed on the whole office. He was pushed back by the younger, forcefully that his back was collided with the wall beside him. This is painful.

"THE FUCK I TOLD YOU ABOUT CALLING ME THOSE NAMES! DO YOU NOT TAKE ANYTHING TO THE LITTLE BRAIN OF YOURS? WHAT PART OF 'I HATE YOU' YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND UH?? AFTER ALL THESE??? ALL THESE YEARS, AFTER YOU DID ALL THOSE THINGS, AFTER YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME?? WHO WERE YOUR BEST FRIEND??? AFTER PROVING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR HYUNGS WHO KEPT THEIR TRUST ON YOU WRONG! YOU HAVE THE AUDACY TO TALK TO ME LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED?? UHH? TELL ME KIM, WHY DID YOU PROPOSED THIS  MARRIAGE? OR WHY DID YOU ACCEPT? " Jungkook shouted with all his will, thanks to the sound proof walls. " On further thought, I don't need your explanation! I don't need the fucking shitty reason why you proposed this shit that's a hell hole, I'm again intimating you taehyung, don't ever try to initiate a talk or better don't show me your face at all, this is just for a year. And yeah remember what this is, 'a fuckin business". Keep that little thing in your head. And yeah, whatever the reason you are here, you don't have any rights to sit on MY chair. I'm the CEO in my office, you can do you shit in yours. Get out bef-"

He was interrupted by a loud shut of his office door, the elder was not here. Better for him.

Taehyung rushed to the restroom ignoring the call of his assistant, he locked it after checking anyone was inside, to his luck no one were. He felt himself tearing up in front of the mirror. Eyes bloodshot, tears streaming down the face. No those words are not stopping,

Why taehyung??

I didn't expect this from you. I never thought you would do this. To your own-

A fucking psycopath you are kim

I regret being friends with you. Please leave.

Why? Why taehyung?

I'm hating you taehyung.

This is business

Just for an year

Many more voices are heard in his head. He tried to stop them by closing his ears with his hand. No not working. He sat down, brought his knees in front of his face before hiding into it. He was now fully sobbing, is own hands pulling his hair, before he could stand up his vision was filled with black dots, he can't breathe.. He is struggling. Eyes were shut down. He is having a panic attack. And he don't have his jin hyung, his mom Or his dad to soothe him.

He fell limp on the floor. And the last thing he heard was of the voice of a man shouting to open the door.

"Who the fuck is inside??? I want to pee"

It's jimin.

_______________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I've been struggling with my fever. I thought of updating yesterday. But  my pet cockteil flew away yesterday, and many crows were started chasing her. I was really worried and literally cried for hours before we found her. I've done many adventures to save her lol🤣. She was sitting on the top of a 25 feet tree in a abandoned land full of trees and bushes. Somehow me and my dad found her after 2 hours in the dark. So yeah🙂