14

The younger CEO has been signing the files nonstop from the morning. He even skipped his lunch to review some important files and projects and was now having a growling stomach and throbbing head. But the man was seemingly giving up. Yoongi has came twice within the last half an hour just to ask the younger to stop whatever he is doing and to have some food in the cafeteria . The younger didn't seem to hear the elder.

His mind was constantly playing games and he is immersed in the work just to distract himself from whatever his brain was assuming. He was lost... Lost in his own thoughts. Everything seems to be confusing.. No, not the others.. He was confused of himself and his own behavior. He dont know why he done the stupidest thing in the morning, by making food for the elder. For gods sake! He should hate him.. He should have let him to starve... And should have enjoyed the elders misery. But why the hell he made that?? May be pity?? Just as a fellow human being! Yah that must be... After all why would he do something like that for some one who broke him.. Just because of his own obsession.

Should have added some poison instead of salt!

However, this was not the only reason the younger's head is rolling. He was pissed off at the elders antiques.. Like how hell of an actor taehyung must be?! Acting like he care for the younger, like he never destroyed the said man, like he was a victim... Like he actually wanna make this marriage work?? But all these acting was ended up wasted, as he slept around with someone the previous day, just the day after their marriage. Jungkook don't care..but atleast both of them can be loyal until the contract ends..like can't that man keep his dick in his pants for what?? Just a year? The younger just want to avoid any scandals that would cause damage to their companies...but who was he kidding? Kim Taehyung has always been a whore. Why all these acting taehyung?

With a mocking smile he closed his last file and slouched back on his swirling chair. He sighed before trying to massage his head. He was messed up really bad that he want to go to some club and get totally wasted. But no, he has an important meeting the next day.. So getting shit faced today is a big no. He gazed the digital clock at his office which showed 6.40 pm. He usually gets home late like 8 or 9 pm, but today after doing all these works nonstop and attending meetings back to back.. He want to go home and have some rest, probably have something heavy for dinner as he had skipped his lunch. Home? A house.

He quickly wrapped up all his belongings and skipped to his car, without forgetting to knock yoongi's door before informing him about his departure. Hearing a 'thank god finally! ' from the elder who also asked him to not skip his dinner atleast. The elders face was filled with concern for the younger. After all the marriage dramas..he couldn't even know how the younger was coping up afterall with the other CEO. The said man just gave an assuring smile before leaving the building.

He quickly drove off to the nearest restaurant before placing some orders for takeouts. He took a step back to sit on a table whislist waiting for his order to get ready, before he bumped into someone. He quickly apologized before helping the man back on his feet when he saw his face.

Jimin?

He don't want any arguments, that too in this state, so he just tried to slip off from the pink haired male when the elder gripped his arm tightly and yanked him to turn back. Great!

"I apologized for bumping into you jimin" He said in a calm tone. The pink haired male raised his eyebrows at this while folding his hands on the chest.

"Jungkook" It was silent. No one dared to start any conversation, knowing it will end in an argument.

"What's your problem jimin? Why am I standing here for the past 2 minutes without any conversation? I'm having places to go jimin"

The elder sighed at this,

"Im not here to cause any drama jungkook, but i wanna know something. Is it true? Yoongi told me. " With a calm voice he questioned the younger.

"Yes" He sighed.

"Oh god!  What the hell jungkook? " The elder whisper yelled at the starving man.

"Jimin listen. Whatever happens in my life, it's none of your business. Understood? So i would like you to not interfere in anything related to me " He decided to leave...

"Maybe.. Maybe jungkook. But Taehyung is  my business. I may not talk with him or be with him.. But still he is my friend jungkook. OUR friend. How could you talk like this kook? " He asked raising his voice a little.

"The fuck jimin! I'm not ready for this conversation again.  If Taehyung is your business.. Why don't you ask these questions to him huh? I'm pretty sure he would answer to you!"  The mockingness was not hidden. "And don't ever come with that OUR shit again, I don't give a fuck about him. Whatever is happening now.. It's all a game. I don't give shit about him, he can die for all I care! "

"Is that why you left him to actually die yesterday ??? I'm disgusted by you jungkook!!" The elder spatted with his chest heaving up and down. "You know what? Do whatever you do jungkook. It's your life afterall. But if you find out the truth and hate yourself for that, don't come to me! "

Without another word the elder  was out of the damn restaurant in the next few minutes.  'I trust you taehyung, I trust you till now. But I really hope you will trust me too, atleast to tell me the truth tae. I have always known you... You are my soul mate. But the fact that you don't trust me like I did.. Is still stoping me to run to you tae. I know you are hurting.. And it breaks me to know, you are never gonna tell me what happened' ( this is jimin's pov)

Inside the restaurant, the young was snapped away from his thoughts by the waiter who handed him his takeouts. 'What happened to him yesterday? ' he decided to check the cctv Or ask yoongi if he knew anything about what jimin is talking about.. Afterall jimin and yoongi are boyfriends. They will share everything. He drive himself to the mansion, and enter the pin before entering the place. He was perplexed to see the lights on the living room was on.
'Is he in the house? But it's too early for him to come back' what the hell! From when did he started noticing the elder's presence in the mansion!

He strolled to the dining table and placed the package, before heading upstairs to freshen up. He was about to open his room, when the other door cracked open revealing the elder in the same attire he saw in the morning. ' Didn't he go to the office today? '

The elder recognized his presence,
"Oh.. You are back jungkook. " He said in a soft tone. But the young turned away without acknowledging the other and went into the bathroom to do his business. Within the next few minutes, he was on his way to the kitchen, when he saw the elder backfacing him.. Doing something.

The young CEO gulped at the sight unconsciously. The broad shoulders, that perfect waist, the plumpy ass-

He entered the kitchen to take a bottle of water before making his way to the dining table. He started devoring his meal when he saw the elder looking at him longingly. 'Is he looking at my food?? I don't share'  he started eating fastly as soon as the thought crossed his mind. The elder chuckled at the younger before finishing his milk. He took some tablets and swallowed it with the help of water before making his way towards the younger with some banana milk in his hand.

"Slow down jungkook... I'm not snatching your food from you" He said in an amused voice earning a glare from the younger. He raised his hand in a surrendering manner, before keeping the milk carton next to the younger and leaving the place. He don't want his little one to leave with half food because of him.

'What are those pills for? '
Why do you care jungkook?!

_______________________________________

Lord! I'm sorry if this is boring guys..Im very demotivated rn! I don't think you are all enjoying this work of mine:(

Are you all liking it? Is the plot somewhat clear or it seems scattered?

How it the chapters. How's the story going?!

Any theories!??

Please leave your opinion and feedback!

Love you guys❤✨

Ummm... Vote?!