20

The event came to an end after jungkook gave a not so formal speech to the guest, pretending to be happy and surprised.

Pretending was not new to him after all.

Everyone at the venue congratulated and left them struggling with hand full of gifts.

Jungkook was sipping some wine while dipping his feet in the beach waves when his dad approached him.

"Kook?" It would have left unheared by the younger male if not for the hand placed on the shoulder.

"Dad, ate already?" He asked before averting his gaze towards the waves again.

"I'm so happy that i don't want to eat anything to fill my stomach kook" His dad said with a dreamy voice meeting the eyes of the younger.
"I've always wanted you to be happy with the one you love, I thought you have someone in your life and will introduce them to us during the time of your university, but that never happened. " He sat at a stone and dusted his shirt.

" May be me and your mom read you wrong, but what worried us was we were always right on reading you, what went wrong kook? May be that happens some times, for the parents to not understand their child? I don't know"

Jungkook was too stunned to reply to his dad. What made him think like that?

"But we are too happy today kook, both of us. You should have looked into your mom, she was waiting like a baby looking at you holding the hands of your husband. We feel fulfilled kook. "
The younger CEO looked like someone was punching right at his gut. He has no confidence to look into the eyes of his father, hence he averted his gaze to the other side.

" I'm glad you are happy dad. Don't worry, I'll always be happy" He said perfectly masking the guiltless seeping through his chest. He want to cry out loud that he was not happy, that he was using the other for profit and revenge, that he can never be happy with a lier and a murderer. But he can't. He took a last sip before emptying the glass and turned around to look at his dad who was now smiling like a child who got his favourite candy. No,

" Umm.. Dad? Want some wine?! " He asked in a unsure tone making the elder to shake his head amusingly.

"Nah, no kook. But i wanted to ask you a thing. Umm.. May be, by any chance do you want to publicly announce your marriage today? "

The younger raised a eyebrow at this.

"Dad, you called them already. Didn't you? " The younger said in a done tone. "Dad, it's not like I want to keep this as a secret. But i do have my reasons, so can you wait for some more time... Please, "

"It's okay kook. It's your call after all. I'm more than happy for today kook. I'll take my leave now Okay baby? Your mom must be waiting for me. Bye kook" He patted his son's shoulder and engulfed in a tight hug before leaving to take care of the press. He don't want to stress his boy by telling him something.

On the other side, Mr. Kim was on his way towards the press after having the conversation with his son, he was in his own thought when he was bumped with Mr. Jeon, who was also seemed to be contemplating something.

"Uh.. Tae-"

" Kook denied buddy" The elder jeon said in a low voice.

"Wha-"

"I know, shall we wait for some more time-"

"Thank god, I don't know why but, Taehyung also denied" He said looking at his friend.

"Wha- oh I think those love birds need privacy for some more day, aish.. They just could have told us openly. I was worried for nothing" Elder jeon said in an amused voice earning a chuckle from his friend.

"It's okay buddy, come let us shoo away the press by give them some other tea" With a little shrug both the friends made the way towards the press, oblivious to everything.

(The press that day got a great news about the chair men of kims jewels and cars and jeon's entreprises made some contrace in which they are doing a shared project worth of 6 months. Yeah, purely business. The whole business world were confused about the sudden collaboration between the biggest rivals,, oh.. Who is gonna tell them!)

Somewhere along the coast of the same beach,
Two men were standing awkwardly not looking into each other eyes and tipping out a way to start the conversation. Finally the younger of the two took a deep breath and,

"Jimin hyung"

Gathering some of the courage he pushed himself to look at the elders eyes which were still not focused on him. The said man was keeping his eyes on a tiny crab trying to dig out a hole to get inside, but still his ears were all towards the younger and with his Pheriperal vision he could see taehyung fidgeting with his fingers and was gradually growing more and more nervous.

He took a deep breath before turning towards the younger,

"I still don't know why you pulled me here alone while everyone was there at the event enjoying your special day mr. Kim. If you really don't have anything to say rather than fidgeting with your fingers I want to get out of here, yoongi must be waiting for me. " He said dusting his pants, he took a step back when,

"Jiminiee please"

__________________________________________________

I don't have had enough time for making these chapters as I'm struck with my semesters. It will end on March 5. Till then please deal with my irresponsible ass. I'll try to give two to three chapters till then. I'm really sorry.

Thanks to everyone reading this.

Votes pls🙃❤