2

Standing next to you ~~~~~~~~
Standing in the fire next to you~~~~

The car ride to the Jeon's mansion was eventful for the Kim's family. Mr and Mrs kim regretted not coming in a seperate car. How the hell they can tolerance two grown up monkeys spamming the car with recent hits of kpop. They are having a concert on their own , that Mr. And Mrs Kim would give million wons to escape the hell.

"Shut the fuck up you brats! Tae what the hell.. You are whining like a kid that you are tired. And now you are jamming the whole car. If you are not keeping quiet am literally going to drop you here... Out of nowhere! " Mrs. Kim told him frustratedly. Which was never heard by our bros. Aww waste of energy and time. Mr. Kim tried not to snicker loudly , which of course isn't possible and he also ended up laughing earning a look from the Mrs kim and yeah the whole car is now filled with laughing noises.

Finally the car came to an halt Mr Kim asked taehyung to park the car and come along with seokjin. Mr and Mrs Kim was welcomed by Mr and mrs jeon who didn't get a chance to see the Kim brothers as they were still in the parking lot. They decided to wait for their children inside the house. Hence Mr and Mrs Kim were now seated in a well lavish couch of the jeon's mansion. These mansion don't surprise them as they are no less than the jeon's in wealth and what not. They both owns the top two companies of the whole country, which always compete for the fist position. But what the world doesn't know is the founders of the two top most companies of the county are not rivals.. Rather were close friends.

"Daehun, bastard how are you man... You didn't even contact me for a long time!" Jeon hyunjae asked in an acused tone.

Daehun laughs at his friends antiques before telling him to stop being dramatic, and that they have met last month only at a business party and earned a scoff from hyunjae mumbling something like 'it's is business..and he is talking about personal meeting' which made all the other in the living room To laugh at him.

"Anyways where is your son Hyunjae?? Last time i saw him personally he was 16 a little boy he was! I'm hearing lots of good things now how he was a better CEO than his father, now that i heard that i wanna meet him now immediately" Daehun teased his friend getting a smack in return.

"Of course he is! Isn't he my son.. It's my blood after all. He is on the way from our company." Hyunjae said with a smug smile before asking same about Taehyung. He was really eager to meet taehyung.. That boy has the whole business industry running after him! Not that his son is any less. It's safe to say both are in the same boat. And that's the reason they made this arrangement afterall. What could be more perfect than to tie up the most perfect tycoons of the business world together. It will also pave the way for merging the top two enterprises creating a biggest empire which can't be destroyed by anyone. And then there comes their favourite part.. Two friends will become a family.

For all these two happen, today's dinner is gonna be the entry card!

Their chit chats was interuppted by two other voices entering the lavish mansion snickering at each other. There enters our precious Kim siblings.

Before they could register anything the two grown men was trapped in the arms of Mr Jeon who was blabbering something like how he met jin a long 6 months ago in a business meeting and tae some few years back. The two men were looking at the man, confusion written in their eyes. Seokjin was soon brought back to the trance when he came to know about the man hugging him. He hugged back yelling an 'Uncle Jeon!! ' in a loud voice which made all the others in the hall to laugh at the scene unfold in front of them.

Taehyung was still in shock.. There are reasons thought!
1) his dad never told him where they were going and why.
2) he never had someone hugging him like this other than his own parents, his hyung and his friend jiminie of course.
3) he don't remember the man in front of him as he was never involved himself in any business meeting or parties whenever his dad would go until 3 years ago when he took his company in his hand. His jin hyung will always accompany his dad until then. So why is this friend of dad very enthusiastic in meeting me and hyung??

He was forced to come out of his trance when he heard jin explaining his parents why they were late. Probably explaing the business call he got. Mr. Jeon asked taehyung to sit and all of them are having a chat now. Mr. And Mrs Jeon introduced themselves that they are family friends since childhood, and that they have met jin many times and that they never had chance to meet him because of many reasons and mainly that they can't barge into each other house because of people thinking they are rival companies.. Which was quite a drama to maintain. Mrs Jeon also told him that they met him while he was 11 last time.. How he was a 26 year fine man afterall. However the surname made his mind coil at someone he knows. The very surname which belongs to the other biggest tycoon of South korea.. But who is he kidding, there are many other business men with that surname!

Taehyung soon became their favorite. Mr. Kim sulked at his friends joking saying they betrayed him.. Which Jeon played along with! It was quite a scene to look at. Daehun cleared his throat and made eye contact with hyunjae who gave a mild nod before making a eye contact with his wife.

" Taehyung, I said I have something important to tell you right? Well the thing is that-

He was cut off with the living room open with the Jeon jungkook entering the home along yoongi. All the eyes in the living room was already on the duo entering the house. Those two still didn't recognize the guests inside the house.

Yoongi looked shocked when his eyes landed on a particular man, whose eyes are still on the floor, guessing what his dad wanted to say. Before yoongi could mutter anything,

" Eomma, appa where are you! " Jungkook yelled without taking the eyes from his phone.

Before anyone could register anything, there came a sound of something crash on the floor.

Taehyung's grip on his phone loosened on hearing that voice. No this can't be!

That sound made jungkook, tear his eyes from his phone to look at the source of sound, when his eyes locked with the teary eyes of the person, whom he hates the most.

'What the fuck? '

______________________________________

Yeah!!! What the fuck?

So are you all ready?!

Between... Do u wanna give me a star??? Vote for meeeee🥺