26

It was after another 20 minutes Taehyung reached the house. He parked the bike, took all the bags while balancing himself, struggling with the number of bags and boxes of pizza in his hand. He tried to push the door with his shoulder and luckily succeeded as the door was unlocked. He quickly checked the time as soon as he entered, and has very less time to freshen up. He made a bee line towards the dining table placed all the parcels, while peeking a look at the open kitchen, getting a glimpse of the younger making something.

'May be making some snack for himself' he rushed to freshen up, and it took another ten minutes to make himself presentable. He was climbing down the staircase when he heard the door bell chim. He made his way hastily and opened the door only to be engulfed in a quick hug by his dad and mom.

His eyes teared a little, with the fact he is not going to get the warmth of his dad after a month. The thought itself made him want to cry more, but he composed himself and look at them carefully.

"Get in mom, dad. How are you guys? I missed you soo much. " It was slightly more than a whisper. His dad directed a fond smile towards him,

"We missed you too my baby. And we are good! I mean look at us! " He said enthusiastically pulling his wife beside her with a arm on her waist. Taehyung chuckled with his father's antiques, and laughed at his mom who slapped her husband's chest in embarrassment.

It was when he heard a sweet laugh beside him, taehyung came to trance. He turned to his left to find jungkook standing beside him, fond eyes fitted on his parents.

The sight made his heart swell. 'When did he come here? '

Inspite of knowing it was all the part of the act, taehyung couldn't make himself turn from the doe eyes of the younger. With a cough, Mr. Kim brought his son back to reality. It made taehyung worried.

"D-Dad wha-what happened! " The elder asked in a worried tone, earning a confused glance from his dad.

"Oh tae, its nothing. Why are you worried so much? " He asked making taehyung quiet. He shook his head, brought all of them inside, it was when they are going to take their seats on the dining table, when they heard the door open once again and the jeon pair entering the house, making the younger couple blink their eyes in confusion.

"SURPRISE "

Both the elder Kim and jeon couple shouted which made the young couple to flinch harder. Jungkook turned to look at Daehyun ( tae's dad name, If you all had already forgotten) earning a wink .

"It's not only us who missed our son, so i secretly invited my friend ! How is my surprise" His eyes was directed to the younger jeon, who stood and made his way to greet the elders. Taehyung also went to the jeon couple, greeted them, made some talks before bringing them to the table, making everyone sit.

It was then he took a good look at the table, where he found most of the dishes freshly cooked. Most of the takeout parcels which he brought were not in the sight. Only some deserts, and pizza were kept on the table to be served. He looked to his side, when he caught a glance of jeon who was serving the food he made to himself and passing the dishes to the elder couples.

'How the hell he made these in 30 minutes?? And why would he even cook for my parents? May be he cooked for his dad and mom. But, didn't dad tell it was a surprise? So he made these for my parents? '

His thoughts were interrupted when saw jungkook placing the dishes on taehyung's plate, filling his glass with water. Taehyung was in a frozen in his spot.

"Tae, come on eat. You would be hungry. " Jungkook's smooth voice caressed his hear. That's when the elder confirmed he is gonna get a heart attack. His eyes widen when he felt the younger's left hand on his thigh, squeezing ut it a little. He turned to the younger in a speed of light, when he couldn't meet the eyes of the younger who was already eating, but the grip on his thigh didn't seem to be loosen. He glanced the elders who were already immersed in the food, occasionally talking something. He met the eyes of his dad, who seemed to know what was going under the table threw a quick smirk towards his on, continued with his dinner, chatting with his friends.