7.9 Clash of Fury

Antonia stepped out of the protective glass case after Ross and Y/N crashed out of the room. Natasha and Yelena immediately engaged her. Natasha pulled out a knife and tried to stab her. Antonia counteracted and blocked her blows. She punched Nat's arm and tried to hit the other one. Natasha dropped her knife and ducked down. She caught it and tried to stab Antonia's leg. Taskmaster caught Nat and pushed her down onto the ground. 

Yelena jumped in and grabbed Antonia

Yelena jumped in and grabbed Antonia. She pulled her aside and bashed her into the corner of the doorframe. She tried again, but Antonia spun them around and hit Yelena back into the doorframe instead. She grabbed the blonde woman by the neck and tried to strangle her. Yelena fell back and pulled Antonia down with her. Taskmaster hit the side of the door and fell on the ground.

As she was getting up, Natasha ran in and kicked Antonia in the jaw

As she was getting up, Natasha ran in and kicked Antonia in the jaw. She kicked again, but Antonia caught her foot. She twisted it around and threw Natasha on the floor. Antonia stood back up and was met by Yelena tackling her to the side. Natasha got back up and joined her sister in the fight.

Outside, the Avengers were trying to subdue the monstrous Ross. Pietro was running around him quickly, trying to hit him from all sides. It was pointless. His blows left no impact. Goliath grew big and kept Ross off for as long as he could. However, the red monster jumped up and hit the tip of his mask, pushing Raz back. He then clung onto the suit and tried to tear it apart. Parts of the suit began to burn and Raz was forced to shrink back down and retreat.

Peggy: Steve, we need you! Now!

Steve: I'm already on my way.

Steve was flying in the HYDRA Stomper towards their location. He spotted Ross and landed. The angry monster turned around and saw his next opponent. Steve looked at Ross, seeing him in his new form.

Steve: What the hell?

Ross picked up a car and threw it at the Stomper. Steve caught it, but didn't prepare for Ross crashing through the car and punching him down.