5.11 Sokovia Falls

The Avengers directed as many civilians as they could to the lifeboats. When the boats were full, they'd take the civilians to the Helicarrier, unload them, and return for another boatload. 

On the bridge, Maria Hill saw something approach on the radar. A squadron of sentries were approaching the carrier.

Hill: Sir, we have multiple bogies. 

Fury: Show them what we got.

Hill turned and spoke into her earpiece.

Hill: You're up. 

Sam Wilson flew out of the Helicarrier and began shooting at the Ultron sentries

Sam Wilson flew out of the Helicarrier and began shooting at the Ultron sentries. He tore them apart and used his wings to clip a few. He fired rounds into their metal bodies. He was soon joined by the HYDRA Stomper aiding him in his assault.

Steve: Sam, my man. You ready for some war stories of your own?

Sam: Only if you're the one who gets to tell them. 

The two continued to fly around, protecting the lifeboats from the sentries. One of the robots left the rest of the group and flew towards the bridge.

Hill: Incoming!

The sentry smashed through the observation window and crashed into the main deck

The sentry smashed through the observation window and crashed into the main deck. Fury and Hill pulled out their pistols and began firing at it as it crawled towards them. Pym grabbed a metal pipe and stabbed the robot in the head, breaking it apart and shutting it down.

Ultron held onto Thor and threw him into the church. Thor dropped his hammer as Ultron picked him up again and threw him into the wall. When the god tried to stand back up, the robot's fist sent him to the ground. Ultron then grabbed him and began to strangle Thor.

Ultron: You think you're saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that.

Thor: I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast... I am running out of things to say. Are you ready?

Ultron realized too late that Thor was stalling. Before he could turn around, the robot was hit to the side by Vision wielding Mjolnir. He was flung out of the church and to the sideline. Vision tossed the hammer to Thor who called it to his hand.