5.5 Giant-Man vs HYDRA Stomper

In a salvage yard off the African coast sat an old, run-down freighter. Inside the shipping vessel, men were moving and making weapons. Shells were lined up as soon as they were made. Barrels and crates containing rifles and machine guns were moved onto higher levels with a rope pulley. Inside an office overlooking the operation, Ulysses Klaue was on the phone with one of his clients who was complaining about a shipment that never arrived.

Klaue: Don't tell me your men swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster.

He cancelled the call and picked up with another one of his clients.

Klaue: Now, minister, where were we?

Suddenly, all the lights went out in the makeshift facility. The men ran to the fuse boxes to try and fix the issue. Suspecting more to it, Klaue reached over and grabbed a gun off his desk. He thought he noticed something by the doorway.

The man walked forward cautiously and loaded his gun. He then brought it up and fired. He missed and was pushed around by a quick force. Pietro ran into the room and took the man's gun. He unloaded the cartridge and lined up all the bullets in a row on the desk. Klaue turned around and looked at Pietro. He then saw the fast man's sister enter the room as well.

 He then saw the fast man's sister enter the room as well

Klaue: Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils.

He sat down in his chair and offered them a bowl of items.

Klaue: Want a candy? Hmm?

He put the bowl down when neither of the twins responded.

Klaue: I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life. Not a growth market.

The twins looked at him, a bit confused.

Klaue: You didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid I'm not that afraid.

Wanda: Everybody is afraid of something.

Klaue: Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights, to hypnotize their prey, and then...

He closed his fists to simulate a mouth grabbing something quickly.

Klaue: I saw a documentary. It was terrifying. 

Pietro suddenly ran over and grabbed a piece of candy. He popped it in his mouth as Klaue looked at him before continuing.

Klaue: So if you're going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business. And I know you're not in charge. And I only deal with the man in charge.

What Klaue didn't see was Ultron hovering right outside his window. The metal man broke through the glass and pushed Klaue to the floor. He walked up to him and leaned down so that he was close to the man's face.