5.10 Sokovia Goes for A Ride

The quinjet landed in Sokovia and the Avengers immediately set to work evacuating the city. Pietro ran through the city, getting out anyone he could. He ran into the police station and warned of an attack. When they didn't respond, he ran back in and fired a gun at the ceiling, alerting them to the situation.

 When they didn't respond, he ran back in and fired a gun at the ceiling, alerting them to the situation

Pietro: Get off your asses. 

Wanda stood in the middle of the village courtyard. She used her magic to influence the residents' minds, letting them know to leave immediately. Families stopped eating their breakfasts and put on their jackets as they went outside to flee the city.

Peggy was running between the buildings, alerting anyone inside to the oncoming danger and getting them out

Peggy was running between the buildings, alerting anyone inside to the oncoming danger and getting them out. T'Challa directed people outside the city limits. 

Underground, in the dungeons of the old fortress, Ant-Man emerged from a keyhole and ran through the facility. He called out for Yelena as he tried to find her. Sitting in her cell, Yelena thought she heard a familiar voice calling out to her. 

Y/N: Lena... Yelena.... Yelena...

Yelena: Y/N?

The young man heard her voice and ran over to her cell. The two smiled upon seeing each other.

Y/N: Oh my God. I thought I lost you for a minute there.

Yelena: Nice to see you too.

Y/N: The team's in the city. It's about to light up.

Yelena: Sounds like fun. I'd love to join you but, as you can see, I'm in a bit of a tight spot. I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere. 

Y/N: You know me. I've never been one for keys.

He had a big grin on his face as he pulled out a set of lockpicking tools. Within seconds he was able to unlock the door and get her out.

Yelena: Umnyy chelovek (clever man).

Y/N: Milashka (cute girl).

Her face went red and she grinned at him. Y/N looked at her before realizing what he said.