Chapter 30 (Stevi)

I stop kissing my men when I spot Phoenix and my bestie with her three other men alongside her,

"Bestie, we're over here."I yell to get her attention, waving her over.

"Finally, Patience, we've been waiting for you." All of my future book husbands groan.

I see Patience smile, "Sorry y'all, my three other guys just proposed, took a while. Hi Bestie!" She says, hugging me.

"That wasn't all you did, Groupie." Phoenix smirks to himself.

She playfully smacks him on the arm.

"Hi, welcome back, are we ready to go cake tasting now?" I ask her.

She claps her hands together, "Hell yes I am ready."

Everyone climbs into the huge van that sits everybody perfectly. I climb in and take my seat and watch as Scott sits down next to me. "Stevi baby, I want more of you," he says growling as he holds my waist, kissing me.

"Oh, Scott." I moan at his touch as he kisses me with passionate fire.

"Baby, I want you to know I am terrified of you getting pregnant with my past and all, but I'm also excited too." he sighs, his eyes locking with mine.

"I know about your past Scott, it's ok, the past is the past, I live by that every single day."

He kisses me as if he has fallen in love with me all over again. I can feel his bulge through his pants and I immediately blush, "Baby, take me now, please, I want you."

Scott doesn't hesitate any longer. He removes his cock and I watch as he rolls l on a condom, for safe measures making sure Hardin and I are the only ones to have a baby. I feel Scott ram his girthy cock into me, "Jesus baby, you're pussy is so fucking tight." He moans, thrusting in and out of me.

"Fuck, Scott, harder please." I beg.

He goes faster and deeper as his thumb rubs my swollen clit and I move my hips in rhythm.

I feel my orgasm start to rise, screaming out his name "Scott, I'm gonna come, I'm ca..."

"Explode all over me baby, I want to save your orgasm on me for later." He growls, grabbing my thighs and squeezing.

Sending me over the edge with his words, I scream, chasing my orgasm, rolling my hips against him. his tongue circles his lips tasting me, "Fuck, baby, that's my good girl." he grunts, jerking his head back as his release hits hard, filling me up "Fuck, baby, you take my cock so good." He kisses me, feeling the electricity between us.

We both got dressed finally arriving at the cake place to taste wedding cakes.

We get out of the car and Zade walks over to Patience pulling her into a rough kiss, I smile at them.

"Patience, I missed you so much, I'm so excited to say I do to both you and Stevi."

"I've missed you too, Zaddy. I haven't seen much of you lately. We'll have to change that. I miss that dick of yours." Patience snickers, pointing her finger between Zade's legs.

Phoenix growls, and I shoot him a 'what did we just talk about' look and he quickly straightens up his act.

I clap my hands excitedly, "Ok, guys it's time to taste wedding cakes."

Once we step over the threshold we're greeted by tons of little cake samples on a white table, from vanilla to red velvet, my mouth waters.

"Everyone, let's start tasting."

I watch as the guys taste a small bite of each one of the cakes, bestie is trying to be greedy, I give her a look before smacking her hand "Save some for me to taste bestie, I'm getting married too you know." I giggle.

I start tasting cake samples, and I know automatically which cake flavor I want,

"What's everyone's thoughts on the Red Velvet with Vanilla Buttercream in the middle?"

Everyone looks towards me before going back to taste the Red Velvet, and they immediately say

"Hell yes, this is the cake."

"Yay, now what if we make the cake in four tiers?"

Everyone nods their heads in agreement , so we put in the order for our cake to be delivered in four days.

Patience pulls me aside gripping my shoulders, "Stevi, we still have to go wedding dress shopping."

"Fuck, you're right, we need the guys to drop us off at thedress store before they go do their tuxedo shopping."

I turn to face them, "Hey, guys, we need you to take us to our dress appointment at the dress store and you guys go tuxedo shopping."

They nod their heads and we leave the store. We all take turns shuffling back into the van, and my bestie and I head to the dress shop. I turn where Patience sits next to me. "Patience, I'm nervous, what if none of the dresses fit me." I whisper in her ear.

She gasps at my words, "Stevi, you are beautiful, the dresses will fit you and you will look stunning." She hugs me.

"But, Patience, you will look more stunning than I will."

She sighs "Stevi, focus, you are Beautiful, curvy, and my best friend, I love you and nothing can change that. We will look equally as beautiful."

I breathe, wiping my tears away, "I want to find a rose red dress and black heels to go with it, I look so good in red."." I told her.

"I want an all black dress, with intricate designs. I refuse to wear white." Patience laughs. i

"Ok, ladies," Zade says, "We're here, now go pick out some stunning dresses. ."

Patience and I climb from the van and turn to watch as the guys drive off..

"After you bestie." Patience says, holding the door open for me.

I thank her as I walk past, entering the store with her in tow. We're greeted with so many different colors and styles of dresses.