Chapter 21 (Patience)

Phoenix constantly has his hands on my body, as if to make a statement to the others that I am his and he DOESN'T share.

"Rockstar, You need to stop."

"I would, but we both know you don't want me to, so why fight it, Groupie." He laughs.

"Ugh... fine." I roll my eyes at him.

"Phoenix Walker..." A deep voice calls from behind me.

"Landon Parker! My man!" Phoenix grins, Finally removing his hands from my body, and my body from his lap so he can stand.

"How have you been, man? Been a minute." I roll my eyes at their typical bro handshake that every man does.

I stand there watching the event unfold in front of me as two of my favorite Ashley Jade characters talk to each other. This moment is priceless and will forever be etched into my memory.

"So, who is this?" Landon asks, nodding in my direction.

"Oh sorry. This is my fiance Patience. Patience this is.."

"Landon Parker. From Complicated Hearts. I know exactly who this handsome man is." I raise my eyebrows in a flirty manner at him causing Phoenix to growl.

"Easy, Groupie. You're still on dick probation."

"Calm down Rockstar. Just be friendly."

I tell Phoenix, watching as Landon's eyes quickly move back and forth between us.

"I'm so lost right now." Landon groans.

"Long story Landon. It's nice to finally meet you!" I say, extending my hand out in a professional manner..

Landon takes a hold of my hand. Phoenix growls again as the handshake drags out a little too long. "Sorry to interrupt Patience, maybe you could get this guy in line and teach him some manners. It was nice meeting you." He laughs, turning to Phoenix. "And you, don't be such a stranger. Come around more often man, and for the love of god, don't run this woman off." He laughs again before turning to walk away.

I watch as he walks away, I can feel the fire in Phoenix's stare burning holes in the side of my face, just when Stevi and her two men appear.

He nods and walks off. Then I see Stevi walk up with two men beside her.

"Hey bestie!" I yell in her direction.