Chapter 16 (Stevi)

We finally get home and inside our house, I am exhausted, still half asleep, Rhys undresses me and puts me in a shirt and panties lifting me up before laying me in the bed and tucking me in. "Goodnight my love, sleep well." he says, kissing my forehead.

He gets into bed, cuddles me and we both fall asleep soundly.

The sun shines through the windows bright enough to burn my retinas. Ugh, I just want the sun to go away.

"Well, good morning sunshine, time to wake up and start the day." He says, smiling.

"Rhys, baby please just five more minutes, your High Lady needs her rest." I say feeling like a zombie.

"Yes, my High Lady does need her rest, but it's training day baby." He says laughing.

I pull a pillow over my head to keep the sun away from my face, he walks over and grabs the pillow throwing it across the room "Absolutely not babe, you need to get up, eat and have some coffee, I made your favorite."

I scoff, "firstly, how rude, second, ugh, fine, I feel like a zombie but I have to adult today."

I hear him laugh as I stand up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and pee. "Don't take long my Lady, we have to go soon."

"I'm going as fast as possible, I hate being rushed, Rhysand!" I shout.

I get up from the toilet, wash my hands and get dressed. I walk out of the bathroom and head towards the kitchen sitting down at the table to eat "Thank you for this wonderful breakfast and iced coffee baby." I say half smiling.

"It's time to go train, babe." he says as stands, clearing our dishes from the table and placing them in the sink.

"Ok baby, i'm ready to go train so we can head to the dark romance/smut room."

Hand in hand we leave the house, heading towards the training room so I can better learn to protect myself.