Chapter 28 (Stevi)

I wake up to the sound of all my men's voices

"Baby, time to wake up, how was your beauty sleep?" Rhys asks in a soft tone.

"Guys, just where exactly are we?" I groan.

Zade turns and looks at me, "We are waiting to pick up your bestie with her men so we can all go cake tasting."

"Oh my god, wedding plans, dammit I forgot! I can't wait to taste wedding cakes with my bestie and our future husbands." I say with a smile as my eyes light up.

Hardin looks at me"."holding my hand as he kisses me, " My love, how are you feeling?"

I blush "I feel amazing in every way babe."

"So, baby, when exactly will your bestie get back, we are ready to say I do right now." Scott asks me excitedly.

"Guys, she has to go search for her other three men to marry, Noah, Damon, and Dominic. Then she will be over with her men and we can go cake tasting, I promise she won't be long." I sigh.

"High Lord, are you ok?" I ask, as Rhys pulls me into a tight hug, squeezing the air from my lungs.

His eyes water and I watch as he attempts to hide it from the others. "I am so happy to marry you, My High Lady, you have made me the happiest fae male in the world."

"Awww, I love you so much Rhys, I've always wanted this, I've always wanted this dream to marry all of my handsome book men to come true." I declare, turning to look at each of their faces with tears in my eyes. My men decide it would be fun to take their turns in making out with me while we wait for Patience and her guys to get here. Zaddy stops mid kiss to tell me "I love you my number one Little Mouse, but I miss my number two Little Mouse too, I want to see you both together in your beautiful wedding dresses, you both are going to look so beautiful"

I sit here wishing Patience would hurry the hell up, so Zade will smile again and we can talk about wedding plans. We are on a time crunch. "Zade, we both love you, there's no doubt, we both love sharing you, but just know, you will always be my number one, just like Phoenix is her number one." I tell him with confidence. I go back to kissing each of my men one by one, each of their kisses different. Some rough, some gentle, some passionate, I love each of their lips, savoring every kiss until the moment we say 'I do'. "I love all of you so much, and can't wait to start a family."

Hardin looks at me "Do you want a baby right now, beautiful? You know I've always wanted to have kids."

"Woah, easy bad boy, I know you want kids, as do I , but how about we try after the wedding if that's ok with my other book men." I say, feeling my cheeks blush as I talk. Zade, Scott, Rhys, Xaden and Dessin turn to me giving me looks of approval that Hardin will be the one to get me pregnant "We don't have an issue with that baby, we all want you to be happy and i'm sure your bestie will be happy with your decision as well, just know we all will be tracking your ovulation, and we want to be in the room with you including Patience, she is your bestie, you have to talk with her about that."

Knowing I just got the approval from all of my future husbands that Hardin will be the one to knock me up makes me smile whole heartedly.

Now, where is Patience and all of her men? I think to myself,still kissing my men passing the time.