Chapter 18(Stevi)

After hours of training, Rhysand nods his head in approval at how much I have learned in such a short amount of time. "You can go meet up with your bestie but I don't want you meeting up with the others until after some more training and I am with you.

I cock my eyebrow looking in his direction, "Are you sure you're ok with me going to meet her?"

He pulls me into a tight embrace, squeezing me tight, like his life begins and ends with me. "I will be worried the whole time but I trust you enough to go meet up with your bestie, just be sure to come back to me baby."

Tears well in my eyes at the thought of releasing him, but I promised my bestie I would meet up with her and tell her everything.

"Oh daddy Rhys I will always come back to you, I'll miss you while I'm gone."

Pulling away from the warm embrace, I exit through the door that leads back into the smut room.

I Open the door, trying to find my blue haired bestie, when I spot a tall brown haired sexy man standing by his car, I'm floored when recognition of the man hits me, I run towards him shouting.

"Hardin Scott, is that you?" He looks up at me smiling.

"What's it to you and Who's asking?"

Frustrated fills me at his greeting,

"Me?" I scoff, "My name is Stevi, Where's Tessa?"

Oh shoot! Why did I ask that? They don't remember their other halves.

"I'm sorry, who's Tessa?" Hardin asks, confusion filling every line on his face.

"Nevermind," I say, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him close, "Have you seen my bestie Patience?"

"What does bestie Patience look like?" He stares down at me.

"She has blue hair and glasses."

Cocking his eyebrow at me "Yeah, I've seen her, I could hear her and the blondie get it on earlier."

I gasp "HARDIN, that's very rude!"

He smirks at me "What, I love watching. It turns me on, you don't Babe?"

Shock vibrates through me and I smack his shoulder, "No, I don't like watching other couples fuck, have you lost your mind Hardin? What is wrong with you?"

He winces, grabbing his shoulder. "Ow, babe that really hurt, I'm gonna bruise."

Cocking my eyebrow at him, "aww, poor baby, I'll show you hurt if you don't get your act straight, now point me in the direction of my bestie and maybe I'll come back for you." I smirk.

He points his finger in the direction of where Patience is, I grab his face and kiss him gently before strutting away. Off I go to find my bestie. to tell her everything about my adventures so far in this world.

Don't forget to thank Patience for this trip, I think to myself.

I continue walking past the rows of trees and buildings before I spot a sexy, blonde haired, blue eyed man playing basketball. Unable to stop myself, I bite my lip and walk on to the court, stopping when I'm next to the gorgeous man.

"May I?" I ask, taking the ball from him.

"You play ball?" he eyes me up and down, biting his lip.

Bouncing the ball a few times before I shoot. I watch as it lands in the net, completely missing the rim,"Yes, score!"

Scott's jaw drops in shock at my shot,