Chapter 6 (Stevi)

After several hours, I wake up looking like a zombie. Smelling something delicious, I get up to go to the bathroom to pee after an amazing night with my boys, my pussy still sore from last night. I walk to the kitchen and see my sexy men cooking. I look over and I see that the table is made with beautiful roses in a black vase with the thorns clipped off of course, a golden table cloth with china plates. I turn to my men and say “Is this all for me?”
   They turn around with smiles on their faces “Good morning our queen, yes this is all for you.”
   My eyes water “Boys this is amazing, what’s on the menu?”
    Zade and Dessin look at each other, then back at me shaking their fingers. “No no no baby, this meal is a surprise!”
   Cocking my eyebrows at them. My boys tell me to sit down at the table, so I do as they say. Telling me to close my eyes, I do as I'm told, hearing them set the plates down and pour something in a glass before they say, “Open your eyes beautiful.” 
  My eyes open to a beautiful feast of eggs, bacon, sausage, buttered toast, grits and to drink, white zinfandel wine. My face widens in surprise. “Boys this is amazing, thank you so much.”
   My boys smile at me with the widest grins making me giddy. They say to me “Dig in beautiful, you need to eat after our long night.”
  My brain doesn’t know where to start with this amazing big breakfast “Boys this is so much food, I don’t know where to start!”
   They look to each other and then to me before Zade says “Start with the eggs Little Mouse.”
So I eat my eggs all gone, then I eat my bacon (I love my bacon). I take a sip of my wine starting to feel full. I say “boys this was an amazing breakfast, but I have to tell you something!”
  Zade and Dessin look at me with worried looks on their faces as they argue “Was it my cooking, aww man I knew I should have added pepper.” Dessin says. “Is it the wine? I don’t know how long it was in their fridge.” Zade says with a frown.
  I sigh and lock eyes with them “Boys no, your cooking and the wine was delicious. I have to leave and go through another door to another world, I need to see someone else that I really don’t want to forget.”
  Zade and Dessin look at each other with frustration “But baby you just got here. We love you so much, there’s still so much to do.”
  Standing from my chair, feeling like I could cry, I walk over and sit on both their laps, to kiss them and hug them as I gently say “Listen. I will be back, I always will because I love you both. But there is someone I need to see before this potion wears off out of nowhere.”
    The boys look at me, their eyes starting to glisten with tears. “You better come back queen, we want to take you out on a date. There is a drive-in movie theater here that we want to take you to.”
   I hug them both so tight and rub their cheeks and kiss them one last time as I say “I would love to go on the date with you both to a movie of your choice when I get back. My bestie is here so you can play with her while I am gone.”
   They look at me as I get up from their laps to walk to the kitchen to wash my face and head out the door, before I walk out I tell them “This is not goodbye I hope you know that, I love you both to the moon and back infinity!”
  My boys wave at me, blowing a kiss my way as I shut the door and walk out, tracking back to find the room of doors to head to the fantasy door to Velaris The City of Starlight to find Daddy Rhysand. (I’m gonna yell at Patience later for not finding a map to this place so i’m not lost). Finally finding all of the doors, I look for the fantasy door,  I turn the knob and walk in.