Chapter 27 (Patience)

Phoenix lays me back, trailing kisses down my collarbone.Flooding me with his love. Ugh.. I will never get enough of this man.

"You'll always be my favorite, Phoenix." I pant as he clamps down on my neck, making me softly moan in his ear.

He growls. And throws me over his shoulder again, bolting out of the smut room. He takes us to the empty room before laying me back down on a table and pulling down my leggings.

"Spread your fucking legs!" He growls.

"Fucking finally!" I groan, doing what he says.

He undoes his belt, before going for the button on his jeans, pulling out his dick. Sinking into me without warning.

"Fucking Christ! Phoenix!!"

"That's it, Baby! You take it so well."

He thrusts into me with brutal strokes, while nipping my neck and collarbone.

"God! I've missed you, Groupie!" He purrs, continuing his thrusts, sending shockwaves up my spine.

"You did it to yourself, Rockstar." I smirk. "You were the one depriving us of a good time!"

He continues his rhythm, stroking my clit with his fingers. Sweat runs down his neck, unable to resist tasting him, I lean up and lick it off, then nip his neck.

I feel the peak start to hit and moan. "Daddy, I'm gonna come."

"Soak me baby. Make your mark on me." He growls, unleashing himself, giving himself completely over to me.

"Shit! Phoenix!" I scream and I explode. Cum soaking his jeans, and running down his pants.

But he doesn't stop. He keeps going, and starts to tremble. Until his own climax hits him with no remorse, pouring every bit of himself into me. letting it seep out onto the table.

"Fuuuck. I needed that. Quickies are always fun." He grins, still trying to catch his breath.

"You and I, both. I grin, licking the rest of the sweat off his neck.

"The things you do to me, Groupie." He growls.

I giggle. "Alright Rockstar. Well I'm gonna go mingle. And see if I can find Noah, Dominic, and Damon. Then I gotta talk about wedding stuff with Stevi. I'll see you around" I say getting off the table and pulling my leggings back up before walking away from him.

He grabs the back of my neck, roughly pulling me back to him, spinning me around to face him. He kisses me roughly, biting my bottom lip before pulling away but keeping his fingers laced in my hair. "I love you."

"I love you more." I smile up at him.

He smirks at me, and kisses me again. "I'm trying to be better about sharing you with other guys. But I can't make any promises. I dont give a flying fuck about what these other guys tell you, Nobody will ever love you as much I do." he says,nipping my lip one last time before pulling away. "Now go, or I'll keep you locked in here forever." He smirks, slapping my ass.

My knees feel like jelly again... Damn this man knows exactly how to pull at my heartstrings. I look up at him, biting my lip to contain myself.

"Yes Daddy." I say bolting out the door.