Chapter 4 (Stevi)

When it seems Zade, Dessin and I have been walking for miles, I spot a beautiful house that looks like no one is living there. so I say to my boys "Hey sexies, Look at that gorgeous house over there!" I say pointing.

Dessin and Zade look at where I'm pointing and they both pick me up and haul my ass over their shoulders and run

"Let's take her to the bedroom." Dessin says. Zade growls

"No, let's take her right here in the living room!"

Feeling annoyed I say "Will you two knock it off and how about you both fuck me in the bedroom!"

Dessin and Zade look at each other with a grin as they speak to each other "She's got a mouth on her doesn't she Zade?"

"Oh yes she does, and a filthy one at that."

Not understanding I'm still in the room on the king sized bed I say "Uh, Hello. I'm still here guys."

Zade and Dessin look at me wanting to devour me "Take off your clothes or we'll do it for you!'

Me being the horny bitch that I am, I hastily took off my clothes "Come play with me boys."

Dessin starts with me first, his hand rubbing up and down my body and squeezing my Big Titties "Damn Baby, your titties are perfect."

I moan at his grip "Oh Dessin, Oh babyyy!"

Dessin Growls as he moves his hand lower to my Pussy, circling my clit. "You soaked for me baby?"

I moan and grind my hips while he circles my clit "Yes Daddy Dessin, I am so wet for you."

Zade comes over and gets next to my face, his huge girthy cock hard as he says "Open your mouth Little Mouse!"

I do as he says and obey and I take every inch of his beautiful massive cock in my mouth "Zaddy you taste delicious!"

I freeze and I hear footsteps outside and then a loud bang on the door as my boys ask "You expecting anyone, Baby?"

With my anxiety through the roof I say "No, this house was empty. there was no one home!"

The door bursts open and I hear footsteps coming up the stairs one or two at a time "I hear so many footsteps guys."

The bedroom door unlocks as the sound of a key turns into the lock "Who the fuck are you guys?"

I look up as Zade and Dessin move out of the way, still beautifully naked and I am frozen in pure fear "Oh God, It's The Vipers!"

Standing there looking very angry are all four of The Vipers (Garrett, Kenzo, Diesel and Ryder).

Zade, Dessin and I look confused and pissed off that we were rudely interrupted, I shout "First off, why are you guys here? Second, you Interrupted my threesome with my hot men. And third, Get Out!"

Diesel bawls his fists and growls "This is our place sweetheart, you didn't see the name on the door?"

Wanting the Vipers out of here so we can continue what we started I state "No, I didn't because these two (pointing at Zade and Dessin) Hauled me here but I saw this house first."

Ryder looks at Dessin and Zade and says "Ooooh, a threesome, can we watch?"

Annoyed by that question, I scoff. "Absolutely not, these are my men and I am having my time with them, thank you very much."

Garrett steps up and says to his viper brothers "They had nowhere to fuck you guys, as long as they don't break anything it's fine."

I smile at Garrett saying "Thank you Garrett, thank you for sticking up for me and my sexy men."

I hear the Vipers phones go off and they all shout "Gotta go. got business to take care of, don't mess up the house or break anything or you're paying for it!"

I hear the door slam shut and The Vipers leave hearing the sound of their car engine driving off, my men say "Now, where were we? Oh that's right, Dessin was circling your clit and my massive cock was in your mouth Little Mouse."

Dessin slides two fingers inside me while his thumb rubs my clit and I moan so loud I scream his name. "Oh, Dessin."

Zade reaches and grabs Dessin's thumb off my clit and says

"Don't come until we tell you baby."

Moaning at my men I beg "Please, Please I wanna cum. Please!"

Dessin rams his massive cock into me as Zade's thumb rubs my clit and his other hand squeezes my nipple "God baby you're so tight, so wet and warm." Dessin grunts.

I moan and scream as my legs want to close. I yell "I'm gonna cum!"

Zade picks up the pace and he rubs my clit faster up and down as Dessin thrusts harder, Faster and Deeper as I cry out "Oh fuck, yes!" My pussy squirting and soaking both of them. Dessin grunts loudly as he fills up to the brim, his body shaking with pleasure.

"Good Girl." I hear Zade and Dessin say.

Zade gets in front of me and rams into my already sore pussy and says "My turn to feel you Little Mouse, While Dessin plays with your swollen clit."

Already being sensitive, I scream "Oh god, oh god, oh my fuck!"

Zade growls "Jesus baby your pussy is so tight, it's gripping my cock."

Dessin rubs my clit faster and faster while Zade pumps harder and harder, I cry out even louder I scream both their names "Zaddy, Dessin, Oh my fucking god. yes!" Screaming so hard my pussy is squirting heavily and soaking Zade and Dessin's bodies.

Zade grunts as he comes inside me. filling me up more, his body twitching with pleasure as they both lay next to me and kiss me they say

"Good Girl Baby!"

I lay there kissing both of my sexy men, feeling tired and exhausted. They say "Let's get some sleep baby, you deserve it."

I look at my handsome men before falling asleep "Thank you for an amazing epic threesome my babes."

They kiss me goodnight and say "You're our queen, we love you. Goodnight, beautiful."

And I drift off to sleep.