Chapter 24 (Stevi)

I take off to find Phoenix. I see him sitting on the ground moping. I don't understand why he is like this right now, when he just proposed to his favorite person in the world

"Hey, Phoenix, we need to talk."

He looks up at me with anger in his face, cocking an eyebrow "What do you want Groupie's friend? You like what you see?"

I stop dead in my tracks in front of him crossing my arms, "Excuse me? no, you don't get to speak to me that way, Patience is my best friend and your clingyness and possessiveness lately is going to push her away, I would never fuck my best friend's fiance, it's wrong on so many levels."

"Are you trying to push my buttons Stevi because if so, you're doing a hell of a good job at it." Phoenix growls.

I poke at his chest "Phoenix, you need to be put in your place, you need to learn to trust because if there is no trust, there is NO relationship, then there is nothing."

"No one and I mean no one talks to me like that." Phoenix stands up looking me dead in the eyes.

"Well obviously someone should, because you need it, Phoenix. Otherwise you are going to LOSE your groupie if you don't stop playing games with her."

I watch as Phoenix backs away, placing his hands on his face feeling guilty about what he's done. "I'm such a fuck up Stevi, I can't lose her, She means everything to me, she builds me up, she has cute nicknames for me, she's everything I want and I feel a pull to her, that I've never felt with anyone before."

I pull him in for a quick hug before pulling away keeping my hands on his shoulders,

"Phoenix, she loves you, she will fly to the moon for you, she will die for you, but you have got to let her socialize. You can't be clingy, you are still her number one rockstar, and that will never change. You have to go to her, tell her how you're feeling. For the love of god don't fuck this up. If you break her heart, I WILL break your neck. I promise."

Phoenix looks down at me with a smile, hugging me quickly before taking my hands in his, "I won't let you down, Groupie's friend. I won't hurt her."

I look at him cocking my eyebrow "Uh, Phoenix, call me Stevi. I think she has suffered enough, don't you? Just give her the dick back."

"I will talk to her about dick probation, I truly think she has suffered enough, and thank you for the wake up call Stevi, I needed that, you are a beautiful soul, congratulations on your engagement to your six men, you deserve it." He looks at me with a wink.

My mouth drops open in shock at his words. He waves goodbye and I watch as he turns and walks away.