Chapter 2 (Stevi)

I continue to run. My heart feels like it's gonna burst out of my chest. I pause and catch a glimpse of Patience on Phoenix's lap, making out with him.

"Good for her! She deserves it! Let her have her moment. She was the one that got us here, so I'm not gonna disturb her." I whisper to myself.

"Little Mouse... I can smell you." Zade pants from somewhere. "You can run all you want. But I'm gonna catch you."

I start running again and immediately a strong arm comes out of nowhere and cups my waist, catching me.

"Noo!" I scream. I get pulled around and I meet his ying-yang eyes.

"Hey you wanted this. Now you gotta suffer the consequences." Zade looks down at me. All six foot six inches of him.

"Please go easy on me Zaddy!"

"I like it when you call me Zaddy, Little Mouse." He growls in my ear, squeezing my waist. "Are you ready for your punishment?"

"No!"

I take off running again, and I hear Zade growl, the low but menacing growl and it is one of the sexiest growls I've ever heard. Running away from Zade I bump into somebody else, who smells of sandalwood. I look up and swear I just bumped into Theo James. Holy shit! Dessin! Shut up!

"Well hello there!" Dessin smiles at me.

"Hellooo Daddy Dessin! I have waited so long to meet you...you are my #1 Daddy, Dessin and you have no idea what I want to do to you Dessin, you make me weak in the knees."

Dessin raises his eyebrows in surprise. "That sure is a lot of words, a lot of dirty words." Dessin smirks down at me.

I look down and he's even got his scrubs on from the asylum. With the number 13 proudly displayed.

"You break out of the asylum to be here, Daddy D?" I chuckle at him.

"I didn't just break out of the asylum, I escaped" Dessin smirks.

Goosebumps come across my skin as I ask, "Were you looking for me hot stuff"?

Dessin grins "I have heard you wanted to meet me!

I audibly gasped "How did you know that?

Dessin grabs my chin and pulls me close "I know everything about you Stevi!"

I melt at his touch "Oh yeah? Like what?"

Dessin growls "What you do to me Stevi, I'm so hard right now, what I want to do to you right now is making my cock so hard I'm straining in my pants."

My knees wobble at his words "Don't tempt me Daddy Dessin, I would fuck you right here and now if I wasn't being chased by a sexy psychopath!"

Dessin shoots me a look of confusion "And who might this psychopath be?"

My face widens in shock. "His name is Zaddy Zade."

Zade being silent like he is, pops up out of nowhere "I heard my name Little Mouse!"

I scream extremely loud "Zade Meadows, warn me before coming up behind me like that!"

Zade shoots me an enormous grin "That's not how I work Little Mouse."

Slowly losing my mind, I introduce my two favorite men to each other "Zaddy, this is Daddy Dessin. Daddy Dessin, this is Zaddy Zade."

Dessin cocks an eyebrow at Zade "So how is this gonna be Zade? Are we sharing or is this gonna be a fight for her?"

Zade's eyes are red with anger "I don't like to share, nor do I like when other people (specifically other men) touch what's mine!"

Dessin and Zade lock eyes glaring at each other as Dessin says "So it's gonna be like that huh?"

Getting frustrated and disappointed I shout "Heyyy. Boys, boys, boys. Why are we fighting over me? I have all the love for the both of you!"

Zade and Dessin turn and look at me as I think to myself. I need to find Patience before I lose my sanity, maybe she can talk to the boys about fighting over me. I wonder if she is having fun. If I called her name, she couldn't hear me anyway even if I tried.