Chapter 26 (Stevi)

I wander around looking for Zade and Dessin, because I need to talk to them. I haven't seen them since our threesome, I pull out my phone and call my kitty cat, he answers on the first ring, "Hello my future Mrs. Meadows, where are you?"

"Come pick me up, I'm right outside the Viper's house , the only place I know that you knew to pick me up at babe."

"Having memories, Little Mouse?" he laughs through the phone.

My knees almost buckle and he isn't even here yet. "Yes, I love the memories we had here, can you please come pick me up baby, I haven't seen you or Dessin for a bit."

Zade chuckles, "Dessin is with me so, we are on our way, don't let the vipers get ahold of you, those fuckers are vicious."

I gaps in utter shock, "Wait, Dessin is with you? Ok, this is perfect, see you soon."

I hang up the phone and wait for my ride, when I notice a tall, brown haired man in a black leather jacket walking toward me, he smells of alcohol, and I immediately know who it is, "Hardin Scott, you're not drunk are you, because if you are, you're not kissing me, nor am I marrying you if you continue to drink."

Hardin grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss, "No babe I'm not drunk, I had alcohol thrown at me after my father and I got into an argument, that's all."

I let him kiss me knowing I am gonna be Mrs. Scott is unbelievable, a dream come true, but knowing about this mans history has got me questioning whether he is ready to get married, I stop mid kiss and look up at him, "Hardin, baby, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but are you ready to get married, I know your history. I know what I am getting myself into marrying you, are you sure you're ready for commitment?"

Hardin looks at me with a look I know all too well, "Baby, I love you, I do, I just don't think I am ready to commit to just one girl."

My eyes water and I can feel the sting of the tears as they fall. "What do you mean Hardin, there are no other girls here except me and my bestie, you proposed to me, is that not what you did?" The tears fall faster now. "Yes I did propose to you, but I'm scared. I'm scared of commitment, scared of fucking up, I don't want to lose you ever."

Hardin hands me a tissue and I use it to wipe my eyes before I grab his hands in a tight hold "Hardin, listen baby, I just had this same hard conversation with a blue eyed, blonde to have him stop playing games with my bestie. I am ready for you Hardin, I am. You won't lose me because I know what I am walking into by marrying you, you won't ever lose me."

He looks at me with tears in his eyes as before kissing me passionately, there's no one around us but him. "I'm ready to marry you Mrs. Scott, and I'll love you forever, nothing can ever come between us." he kisses me again

I see Zade and Dessin arrive and they tell us to get in the car, they approve of him and I making out in the backseat when I notice Dessin climbing in the backseat with us, Hardin and I break the kiss, "Um, Dessin, I love you and all but aren't you supposed to keep an eye on Zade to make sure he doesn't get into a wreck?"

Dessin smirks "Keep kissing him babe, I'm just enjoying myself watching you."

Finding what Dessin just said oddly sexy, I keep kissing Hardin, reassuring him that I'm ready to marry him, Hardin takes my lacy black tank top off, I moan "Baby, should we be doing this right now?"

I can see Hardin's confidence grow, "Oh, we are definitely doing this now, I need you to feel me baby."

He takes my hand and puts it on his pants and I can feel his massive cock straining beneath his jeans. I moan as he takes off my pants and underwear, I look over at Dessin, who's still watching, "Open your legs baby." Hardin demands.

I do as he asks, watching intently as his head inches near my throbbing clit, "Oh god, Hardin, please."

"Good girl, beg me baby, do you want me to lick your beautiful clit?"

I move my hips in a circular motion begging him "Baby please , please I want your tongue."

He sees my need for him, how soaking wet I am for him, his tongue flicks my clit as he fingers me using two fingers, "Oh, baby, yes, more, more." Moaning his name under my breath.

"Look at that beautiful wet pussy, look how it weeps for me, don't come until I tell you." Hardin smirks.

"Hardin, baby, please, GOD, I want to come for you."

Hardin comes up to kiss me, letting me taste myself, "Am I your God now?" he says as he slowly licks my body all the way down until he reaches my clit again "Yes baby you are my God, I'm gonna explode Hardin."

Hardin licks and fingers me faster approving me to come and I'm done for "I scream as I explode all over him, "oh fuck."

Hardin slowly rises up and gets on top of me whispering "Good Girl."

feeling him ram into me pumping his massive cock deeper and harder, I'm moaning, grabbing his hair and kissing him hard, "Baby, come with me, fill me up baby." I moan, Rocking my hips as he continues thrusting in and out of me.

Hardin moans as his eyes roll back, both of us finishing together. "Holy fucking shit." We lay there panting, catching our breath.

We help each other get dressed, holding hands the rest of the car ride asking questions. "What do you guys think about the wedding theme A Nightmare Before Christmas?"

"I think that's a great theme for our wedding, the colors are dark, and it's basically a love story between the two main characters." Dessin grins over at me.

I think I just fell in love all over again with my men, "Who are we picking up next?" Zade asks.

I smile at him through the rearview mirror. "We are picking up Xaden, Scott, and Rhysand." I hold Dessin and Hardins hands before I fall asleep on Hardin's shoulders, Dessin covers me up with a blanket Zade had in the car "Let her sleep guys, she needs it for when we all have her together." Zade says.