Chapter 19(Patience)

Phoenix and I have been permanently attached to each other since we came back to the smut room. Everytime another book boy approached us, Phoenix would send them away, very rudely.

"Phoenix, just because I'm yours, doesn't mean I can't be social with other guys." I cock an eyebrow at him.

"My darling, To these men, being social means bending you over and fucking you from behind then never seeing you again. He smirks.

"Yeah ok, whatever you say." I giggle.

"Here comes your bestie." He says.

"Ooh. Stevi! We have A LOT of catching up to do. Phoenix, why don't you go and do your own thing for a little while and let us talk." I smiled at him.

"Okay, Groupie, just remember, I'm watching you." He cocks an eyebrow leaning down giving me a quick kiss before walking off.

Stevi walks up pulling me into a tight embrace. "Bestie, thank you so so much for bringing me on this wild trip. I know I was stubborn in the beginning, but thank you." she smiles.

"You're welcome. I knew you would enjoy this! It was worth a twenty minute hike in my opinion. and we didn't get eaten by bears." I chuckle.

Stevi tells me all about her time with Zaddy, Dessin, and Rhys. Telling me she's engaged to Rhysand. Zade and Dessin are going to meet her high lord and how funny that meet up is going to be. She tells me about her meetup with Hardin and Scott. She also tells me about her threesome with Zade and Dessin and how hot it was. Then being interrupted by The Vipers and how they wanted to watch the threesome.

"And you didn't let them watch!?" I snicker.

"No, I didn't let them watch!" Stevi says casually.

"Well still, it was nice of them to let you use their

place. Phoenix's hotel isn't far so he just gave me a piggyback ride up there. That man is ferocious in bed! And we are also engaged. But he wasn't happy when he found out I gave Zade head."

Stevi laughs "Well, I hope you had a fun time with Zaddy, and congratulations on the engagement bestie I am so happy for you. Also.." Stevi trails off, lifting her hand, showing me her ring Rhysand gave her. I gasp at the size of it. "I want to bring him to the smut room to meet Zade and Dessin." She cuts in before I can say anything about the ring.

"Congratulations to you too!" I beam at her "I don't have a ring yet. But Phoenix promised me he'll get me one. I hope it wasn't just a heat of the moment proposal. But I'm not complaining! I'm the future Mrs. Walker!" I smile at the thought of Phoenix's ring on my finger. I quickly decided to change the subject. 'Anyways..." My smile grows wider. "Please let me be there when you introduce Rhys to Zaddy and Dessin. They will be so shocked." My grin turns to a full smile now.

"I think Phoenix will be so clueless as well bestie." She giggles. "I'm also going to bring Xaden Riorson back from the fantasy room and meet up with you to have a group meeting with everyone." She grins.

"We should get all of our boys, and do something! Maybe a lake trip or something. Phoenix has been rather possessive. But hopefully he'll be cool with inviting Zade and Noah, maybe even Dominic and Damon." I smile.

"Patience, I'll be right back, don't move a muscle, don't even breathe, I'm going to go get my men from the Fantasy Room and bring them back to the Smut Room. Just stay there okay." Stevi tells me.

"Okie dokie! Phoenix is probably getting antsy. So expect him to be with me when you get back. Go get your boys. Oh, that reminds me, Zade wanted me to give you his cell number."

Stevi cocks an eyebrow at me "Oh, you wait until I'm about to leave to give me my man's number?" She laughs.

I hand her my phone and wait patiently as she types the number in, hitting save and handing it back. "There you go. I can only hold my breath for so long. So make it snappy!" I chuckle.

She takes off in a sprint, yelling over her shoulder. "I'LL BE BACK."