Chapter 17 (Patience)

Zade pulls up to the smut room and unlocks the door to let me out.

"I'll be seeing you real soon, little mouse."

I lean over the console and give him a quick peck on the cheek before climbing out of the car.

"See you around, Kitty Cat." I grin at him, and shut the door before he can respond and walk back inside.

Once I'm back inside the smut room, I look around trying to see anyone I know, and I'm met with a set of ocean blue eyes, glaring at me. I exhale a sharp breath and cautiously make my way up to him.

"Hey Phoenix." I grin at him nonchalantly.

No response, I just stare at the permanent scowl he seems to have on his face, and it stings. The last person I wanted to piss off while I'm here is absolutely livid with me. I bite my lip.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He growls. His icy stare cuts through me like a sharp blade.

"I went out with Zade. What's the problem?" I shrug.

"I followed you. To make sure he didn't try anything stupid. And what do I see when I get there? Your mouth wrapped around his cock, like it's some sort of lifeline." He scowls.

"Is Phoenix Walker jealous?" I cock an eyebrow at him.

"Don't make jokes. The only cock you should have your mouth wrapped around is mine. You belong to me. Nobody else. I told you, you could mingle to get to know people. I didn't say you could go out and suck another man's dick. A much older man at that!"

"Phoenix, Zade's only 32. Plus what about our age difference, you're 23 and I'm 27."

"4 years is better than 5, Groupie" he glowers.

"Hypocrite! Do you even hear yourself? I think you're just jealous, and a little intimidated by him. " I cross my arms at him.

He breaks eye contact, looking off into the distance. But I wave a hand in front of his face.

"Hey Rockstar, I'm down here! Admit it! You're jealous!"

"I don't get jealous." He scowls.

"Yeah... whatever you say big guy." I say walking up closer to him.

He keeps his arms crossed in front of him, but as soon as I grip his leather jacket and pull him to me, he drops them and wraps his arms around me.

He kisses the top of my head. "Mine!" He growls just low enough, I barely hear him. But I still heard it.

"Phoenix, I've told you, regardless of what happens with the other guys. My heart will always belong to you."

"I know. But that doesn't mean I gave you permission to go sleep around. Not when it's you, I wanna wake up to every morning. I mean, for fucks sake, Groupie! I wanna marry you!" He huffs.

"Then where's my ring?" I cock an eyebrow at him.

"I don't have one... yet." He shrugs.

"Oh my damaged and jealous rockstar, I'd marry you in a heartbeat! " I smile up at him.

"So is that a yes?" He cocks an eyebrow.

"Fuck Yes!!!" I stand on my toes and crash my mouth to his. And nothing else matters in the world. Mrs. Patience C. Walker! Damn I love the sound of that!

A low growl comes out of Phoenix that I've never heard before, I'm shoved against the nearest wall, with his massive body pinning me in place.

"I need to remind you, who you belong to." He growls in my ear before he kisses his way down my neck, nipping and biting as he moves.