Chapter 15 (Patience)

I sit in the passenger seat and enjoy the view as I watch Zade zoom through the woodsy terrain. Watching the veins in his arms flex and his gorgeous ying yang eyes as he focuses on the road.

"Are you staring at me, little mouse?" He cocks an eyebrow at me.

"No!" I immediately divert my gaze.

He chuckles. "You know, for someone who's obsessed with blonde rockstars, you sure seem to have a soft spot for psychopaths."

"Yeah, especially the damaged ones." I wink at him.

He laughs, squeezing my thigh.

I groan, and my panties suddenly feel very damp.

He finally comes to a stop at the top of a mountain, overlooking a cliff.

I climb out of the car and Zade stares me down, "Now, this is the part where you run." He cocks an eyebrow at me.

"Run?" I gasp meeting his gaze. He simply nods and I take off. Bolting towards the tree line hoping to get just lost enough in the woods that he can't find me quickly but not so lost that I can't find my way back.

Adrenaline pumping hard through my body, as I jump over tree roots and rocks. Just as I start to slow thinking I have made it far enough away to catch my breath, I hear his footsteps close behind me. I take deep a breath, the air setting my lungs ablaze as I pick the pace back and take off.

I turn to head back towards the cliff and I hear a low chuckle. "Catch me if you can, kitty cat!"

"Little mouse, You are going to regret calling me that if you keep on." He growls.

His words send another rush of desire through my core. Ugh, Zaddy just take me now!

"Not if you don't catch me!"

"I already have!" He smirks a grabbing ahold of my waist just as i reach the edge of the cliff, not stopping fast enough, I almost fall over

"I got you! Now it's time for your punishment." He smirks.

He still holds my waist firmly against him as he pushes me closer to the edge of the cliff.

"Zade! What the hell are you doing?"

"You wanna know how easy it would be to just push you off this cliff right now?" He smirks.

"You wouldn't dare!' I glower at him.

He just laughs. "You obviously don't know me very well then." He says pushing me even closer to the edge.

"Ok, ok, what do you want? Tell me, and I'll do it!"

"For one, the kitty cat nickname has gotta go. You refer to me as Zade or Zaddy, nothing else."

"Yes Zaddy!' I smirk.

"Second, I want you to suck me, right here.

"That's it?" I smirk at him.

"Were you expecting something else, little mouse?" He cocks an eyebrow at me.

As long as it doesn't involve a gun anywhere near me, I'll do whatever he says.

I kneel as he undoes his belt, still gripping my neck so I don't fall, then he pulls out his dick. The tip glistens with precum.

I stare at him, basking in the glory of Zade's massive dick. But he growls.

"I'm waiting, little mouse."

"I'm debating on whether I should suck you, or bite your dick off, for putting me in this situation."

"You really wanna test me right now?" He says leaning me back over the cliff's edge.

"Damn it Zade. Ok."

"Now, little mouse!" He growls.

I open my mouth and lick his tip. Savoring the taste of him, before I lower my mouth around his shaft.

"That's it, little mouse." He groans.

I look up at him, just as I graze my teeth around his tip. Silently speaking my intention.

"Don't test me." He growls as he thrust his hips,forcing me to take all of him in my mouth.

I gag. As he thrusts in and out, fucking my mouth harder, his hand fists in my hair to hold me in place. My eyes water and I hear his panting grow louder. But the excitement of this moment takes over, and I don't want him to stop. I just want him to bend me over this cliff and fuck me as I look over the edge.

But Zade's movements start to get flustered. "That's a good girl. Now swallow."

He thrusts several more times before my mouth is filled with his cum, swallowing as much as I can, some overflowing from my mouth as he pulls out.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" He chuckles, tucking himself back into his jeans.

"No,

That was quite fun actually. But next time, why dont you just fuck me on this cliff. It's more thrilling. Hold my head over the edge while you do it" I smirk at him.

"I'll keep that in mind." He grins.

"Alright Zaddy, well this has been fun. But I need to get back. I wanna meet up with Stevi and talk about our adventures. I haven't seen much of her since you had your threesome." I snicker.

He grins. "Alright little mouse, but this is not the last you'll be seeing me."

"I sure hope not. Now c'mon Kitty Cat. I got somewhere to be."

He growls. "We just discussed this!"

"You know I just do it to get a rise out of you."

He glowers at me as I get back in his car, and clip the seat belt. He climbs in the driver's side and pulls off.