Chapter 13 (Patience)

As I'm about to exit the smut room, something causes me to pause with my hand on the knob. I wanna find Zaddy. But I have no idea where I could find him. I make my way back over to Killian, if anyone would know where to find Zaddy Zade, it would be him.

"Hey Killian, sorry to bother you again. I'm looking for Zaddy, do you know where I can find him, do you have his number"

"I'm sorry, Zaddy?" He cocks an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry. Zade. Zade Meadows."

"Oh. Z? Yeah. I got his number. Here, use my phone."

He dials the number and hands it to me. I take it and he answers on the 3rd ring.

"Hey Kill, what's up!

"Zade, it's me, Patience. I was just wondering where you were? I'm back in the smut room and I can't find you."

"Oh hey it's my other Little Mouse."

"Hey Kitty Cat. So, your location?"

"Stay there, Be there in 10 minutes. Save this number in your phone. I trust you. Just don't give it out. Give it to Stevi. But no one else."

"Understood. I'll text you so you have my number. Text me when you get here."

"I'll be seeing you soon, Little Mouse." I bite my lip as he ends the call.

I slide my phone from my pocket and quickly enter Zade's number and shoot him a text before placing my phone back in my pocket and giving Killian his phone back."Thanks again for your time Killian." I smile at him.

"You're welcome, little rabbit."

Happy I was able to get a hold of Zaddy, I spin around, not paying attention to my surroundings and bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I gasp as I look up and my eyes are met with the blackest hair covering a set of eyes to match.

"Damon? Damon Torrance?" I gasp.

"In the flesh!" He smirks.

"Holy shit!"

"Easy, Little Devil. Don't get your panties wet with excitement."

My knees buckle. "Jesus, I have a very complicated Love/hate thing for you. You are definitely the definition of a morally gray man."

"I take that to be a good thing. I've made shitty decisions but I'm still a good guy."

"That's for sure! How's Winter?"

"Winter, the season?"

"Never mind." Dammit! Don't make a fool of yourself Patience. I keep forgetting they don't remember their other halves. I guess that's a good thing for us.

My cell buzzes in my pocket, causing me to snap back to reality. I quickly pull it from my pocket with excitement and see Zaddy's name on the screen.

Zaddy: I'm here little mouse.

I shoot him a quick text back.

Me: Ok, I'll be out in a second

I slide my phone back in my pocket, looking back at Damon, I shoot him a quick smile but trying to hide my giddiness, before yelling over my shoulder. "Well I gotta go. I got a serial killer waiting on me outside. It was nice meeting you Damon."

"You too, Little Devil."

I look over my shoulder to get one last glance at him, only to find him watching my ass as I walk, biting his lip seductively.

I hear him curse to himself and I chuckle.

Welp, I guess I got Damon's attention.

I walk outside and see Zaddy in his mustang waiting on me. I get in the passenger side and take in his beauty. Damn those eyes are hypnotizing! "Hey Kitty Cat."

"I don't like this 'Kitty Cat' nickname. If you continue to use it then I will have to get creative in my punishments for you."

"All the more reason to use it. I love punishments."

"You've come to the right place then, little mouse."

"Okay, so where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there."

"You don't mind I'm here right? I know how fond you are of Stevi."

"There's plenty of me to go around, little mouse. Remember like you said, sharing is caring."

"Who knew you could train a stalker?" I laugh at my own joke.

"Phoenix, don't mind this?" Just the mention of his name brings the throbbing back to life between my legs.

"Oh he does, but I'll talk him into it, just like I did you guys."

"Good to know." He laughs, squealing the tires as we speed away.