Chapter 29 (Patience)

I make my way through the smut room, grabbing Noah by the collar.

"You sir, are coming with me."

"Holy shit! I love a woman with initiative!" He snickers.

I chuckle and spot Damon talking to Michael, Kai, and Will.

"Hey boys. I am here to steal Damon."

They all salute me as Damon walks up to me.

"What's up Little Devil?" He cocks an eyebrow at me.

I'm not a fan of small talk, I crash my mouth to his, and he growls. "Shit. Baby, if you wanted me, all you had to do was ask."

"Is this clear enough for you!" I snicker, biting his lip.

"Crystal! I'm gonna have fun with you later." He smirks.

"Oh I'm sure you will. Now c'mon, I got a raven to find."

I push through all the book men with Noah and Damon trailing behind me. And spot Dominic in his corner with his nose in his book.

"There's my favorite raven." I smile climbing into his lap. I snatch the book out of his hand and put his bookmark in to mark his spot.

"Damn. Patience. I was wondering when you were gonna come around."

"Well I had to knock some sense into my favorite rockstar. But he's finally willing to share. So, you three were my picks. And Zaddy of course, but he's already outside waiting for us. How do you guys feel about a wedding?" I ask.

They all cock eyebrows at me. "I thought you'd never ask." Noah smirks.

All three dig rings out of their pockets, and I climb out of Dom's lap and all three get on one knee.

"Will you marry us, Patience?"

"Gladly! Yes!! I would love to marry you guys." I smile.

Noah comes up and places his ring on my finger. I take a closer look at it and it has two pinecones on both sides of the diamond. Damon comes up and places his on my finger next and the stone is a solid black diamond. Then Dominic next, placing my ring on. It has raven wings on either side of the stone.

"They are beautiful guys. Thank you. Now we got to meet my bestie outside. Now let's go."

I walk out with my three men trailing behind me.