Chapter 20 (Stevi)

I run as fast as I can, only stopping when I reach the door for the fantasy room. I fling it open and enter, quickly scanning the area for daddy Rhys. I spot a tall, dark haired figure looking at me immediately recognizing him as Xaden, I take off towards him in a sprint.

"Just the man I was looking for, you're coming with me."

He jerks his arm back hard, almost knocking me from my feet, "Woah, woah, woah, Xaden Riorson doesn't go anywhere, with anyone, without an explanation, where are you taking me baby?"

My knees buckle at his greeting, I feel him grip my body, his hands are smoothe in some areas and rough in others. His touch is so sweet it causes a moan to escape my lips. "Xaden," I whine, stamping my foot, "I want you to come meet a few people with me, please?" I beg.

"You like my hands, baby ?" He groans.

His hands have been all over me from the second I came over to greet him. I want him to meet my other men, I have a sinking feeling this isn't going to go well. Xaden is just like all the others combined. Jesus almighty but what choice do I have? I grab his hands "Xaden, as much as I love your lips on mine and your hands exploring my body, I promised my bestie I'd make this quick." I moan.

"But you are so beautiful, your curves, your eyes, your big butt, can't we meet your friends later?"

I grasp his hand tighter and drag him along with me. making him run to find Rhysand whether he likes it or not.

He yells "This is not cool by any means Stevi, you are gonna get it from me later."

My knees almost buckle right here making me want to throw him to the ground and climb on top of him, but I have a mission. I don't have time to fuck Xaden right now. I have to keep moving. "You know I can't wait to have you later babe, but I have to get Rhys and get back."

It doesn't take long before I spot Rhys and he looks pissed.

I know it's because I'm with another mate from the same room, I walk over to him, "Rhysand this is Xaden Riorson, say hi to each other because we got to bounce. We need to get to the smut room and have our meeting." I take off running and the guys follow, close behind me.

"Who is this and why did you bring him?" Rhys yells, keeping up the pace.

I scoff "Because babe, we are having a group meeting and that's that."

We finally get to the Smut Room door and open it, spying Phoenix and Patience sitting together on the ground. Patience on his lap kissing him. I quickly pull my phone from my pocket to make a group text to Zade, Dessin, and Hardin to say to meet us next to Patience and Phoenix. I put my phone back in my pocket before heading towards the bestie and her man.