Chapter 22 (Stevi)

I walk quickly over to Patience and hug her, "Patience, this is Rhys and Xaden."

"It's very nice to meet you boys," She smiles just as I see Zade and Dessin approaching. The hair on the back of my neck stands at the intensity in Zade's eyes. He looks ravishing when he's murderous.

"What the fuck is this? Dude, don't you know it's not halloween, get lost bro we don't support cosplay over here." Zade snaps at Rhys and I laugh.

"This is Rhysand, he's a High Lord Fae where he's from." I rush the words out. Fae Male and my High Lord.

A low guttural sound comes from Dessin as he and Zade exchange looks before landing back on me. "Wait just a damn minute, you are ENGAGED to this guy? This wannabe halloween dress up all year, winged man?" Dessin looks at me with both shock and disgustedness on his face.

"What the fuck does he have that we don't?" Zade snaps, his voice dripping with venom.

"Listen," I demand, and suddenly all attention is on me, "You guys will all get along and fucking like it. If you don't then I'm not marrying any of the rest of you. Is that clear?" I yell loud enough for everyone to hear me just as Hardin and Scott approach me and pull me into an embrace, "Well at least these two know how to fucking share?" I yell at the others before turning my attention back to the men holding me tightly. "Hello boys, how are you?" I smile, my whole attitude changing as I start to relax looking back and forth between them.

They look to each other then back at me before planting kisses on either side of my face, "We are much better now that we're here with you my love," Hardin answers for them both.

I moan at their kisses, feeling I Hardin's hand trail down to my clit outside of my panties, moving his hand in circles as Scott continues to kiss me, running his hand over my large breasts. I have to stop them, they're using me to make a statement. The statement being that I belong to them. Just as I open my mouth to say so, Rhys and Xaden approach us and join in, "Oh my god, boys, I want more." They all look at each other, Xaden kissing me, Scott playing with my breasts, my men, being possessive, turning me on, my body moving into their hands, they growl at me ripping all my clothes off, eagerly wanting my body. Rhysand is fucking me and Hardin is rubbing my clit, "She is so beautiful, am I right guys?"

Xaden speaks "She's so fucking beautiful, let's see who can make her come first."

"I have a better idea, let's see who can make her squirt. Would you like that, Stevi?" Rhys speaks this time. My knees go weak and I watch in anticipation of the euphoria I'm about to experience just as Zade grabs Rhysand's shoulder and pulls him away. "I will be the only one to make her come, she is mine." Zade growls.

Hardin rubs my clit faster, Zade rams into me fucking me harder pounding me, Scott groping my breasts harder, Xaden kissing me roughly.

"Ohhhh Fuckkkk, I'm going to explode." I scream out at them.

They all smile, moving faster and harder. "Come on baby, squirt for us, you're so beautiful the way you move your hips baby."

Before I know it the orgasm rips through my body and I come with force, all over the guys. "Oh fuck, don't stop, good god." I cry out chasing the high of my orgasm.

I have all their lips running over every area of my body when I finally come down from the high of the orgasm I just received.

"Good Girl baby, you needed that."

I look around, proud of the events that just happened when I see Patience still watching, "You enjoy the show bestie?" I chuckle

She doesn't answer me, instead she turns on Phoenix, "See, Phoenix why can't we do things like that, you have to learn to share me, or get me off together like Stevi just experienced that fivesome."

Phoenix growls at her "No way Groupie, I don't share, you're mine." The sound almost made me jump and he wasn't even talking to me.

I turn to Phoenix and say "You know Phoenix, if you and 4 other men she loves had a foursome, I bet she would love you more and you would impress her."

"That was wild, dear lord, is it hot in here?" I say to Patience giving her a hug.

She gasps, "What?" I ask in a panic. She grabs my arms and turns me slowly. Tears spring to my eyes at the sight of Xaden, Dessin, Zade, Hardin and Scott are all on one knee before me.

"Oh My God, Oh My God, boys, what are you doing?"

"Will You Marry Us Too Baby, Marry all five of us?" I turn to Patience silently asking for advice, "Go for it bestie, say yes." she whispers. I turn back around with tears in my eyes and shout, "YES, I will marry all of you."

They take turns placing the rings they bought on my fingers. "I wanna see," Patience is bouncing in place when I turn, holding out my hand for her to see. "Stevi," she gasps, "They're so beautiful. I'm so happy for you, go spend some time with your fiance's, you deserve it."

Looking past Patience I see Zade, Dessin, and Scott all back on their knees with rings to propose to Patience next.

"Um, Patience, "You better turn around."

She turns around and sees the three men proposing, Phoenix is livid, he has a murderous look on his face and I'm not sure if he will get over this. Who cares though, my bestie deserves this. l "Yes!" she yells with no hesitation. I watch as they place the rings on her fingers. 

She turns to me showing them off, "They're gorgeous Bestie, I'm so happy for you." I tell her, seeing Phoenix pull a box from his back pocket. I question internally if he's had it the whole damn time. "You better turn back around," 

I watch as Patience cautiously turns around. Seeing the ring in Phoenix's hand she screams yes before he can properly ask. "Patience, I have told you time and time again that you belong to me. I will be the only man you marry and that's final." I laugh as she jumps up and down, tears pour down her face now. Phoenix removes all the rings from her finger and slides his on taking their place. I don't think Phoenix's declaration has set in yet. I have a feeling it will when she comes down from her high. He slips the rings in her pocket and stands.

"Now we have a wedding to plan, Bestie." I smile.