Chapter 3 (Patience)

Phoenix and I still have yet to break our kiss. He's also started getting a little handsy himself. I pant, as he moves his hand up my shirt and grabs a handful of boob, biting my collarbone.

"Phoenix, we need to stop. Before I strip you, and mount you right here." I moan at him as he continues kissing his way down my collarbone.

"I'm not opposed to it. I'm sure you can feel how hard you're making me right now."

"Oh believe me, I can" I smirk at him, grinding my hips into him.

He groans. "Fuck! I just met you and I can't keep my hands off of you. What the hell are you doing to me?"

"I have that effect on people. And the fact that I'm affecting you, of all people, is very good for my self confidence. I mean, you're Phoenix Fucking Walker!"

He grabs my chin and pulls me hard to his face. "You're fucking right I am, and Phoenix Fucking Walker or Daddy should be the only words coming out of your mouth, Groupie"

"Understood, Daddy." I bite his lip again.

"That's it, baby. Now you're getting it."

"But for real, we need to stop before I take you right here in front of all these people."

Phoenix pouts. "You're really gonna give me blue balls right now?"

"I don't know how long this potion is gonna last, but I'm sure we have plenty of time. Believe me, I am not leaving here before I sleep with you. It's the whole reason I started looking for that fountain to begin with."

"Fine. Here comes your friend."

I look over my shoulder to see Stevi making her way through all the other guys.

"Patience, Bestie, I need to have a word with you!" she whispers.I turn to Phoenix and kiss him one last time before climbing off his lap.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Zaddy & Dessin are fighting over me and I told them both that I have a lot of love for them, but they won't listen to me because you know they hate sharing." she says in frustration.

"I don't like sharing either. Just putting that out there." Phoenix chuckles.

"Well sounds like the ultimate fantasy right there. Two of your favorite men fighting over you. I don't know. But you gotta talk them into it somehow, if that's what you want. Just remember, I want my time with Zaddy too." I chuckle.

"Excuse me?" Phoenix huffs.

"Calm down big boy, you're still my #1." I chuckle patting his shoulder.

Stevi scowls, turning to look at her men while she is still next to me "Look, I love you both and I'm begging you two to please get along for my sake. I want a threesome with you two and you're both making this very difficult!"

"Mmm I love threesomes!" Phoenix chuckles.

"Your time is coming, Phoenix, don't you worry about that. By the way, nice to meet you, Dessin. You are Dessin right now, right?" I cock an eyebrow at him.

"For the time being. Nice to meet you too, Patience."

Phoenix looks at Dessin with so much confusion in his face, it's comical. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"It's a long story, Phoenix. And not my story to tell. Anyways, Zade you need to learn how to share. Did you not learn this in kindergarten? Same with you, Dessin. Sharing is caring!"

I see Zade and Dessin turn to each other while Stevi has her arms crossed patiently waiting for them to talk this out and they both turn to Stevi giving her the puppy dog eyes as they speak.

"Baby, we are so sorry. We will learn to share you and have our threesome with you." Stevi walks up to them her arms dropped as she says

"Let's go boys, Let's go find a place to have some sexy fun." Dessin and Zade hold hand in hand with Stevi as they walk off as I shout

"HAVE FUN YOU THREE!"