Consequences

Patricia was on a warpath, Amy almost felt bad for Carol but meh. She made Billy cry so there would be no sympathy from her. Apparently, when Carol came to camp she was supposed to be watching Beth. Unlike in the show, Andrea had no reason to be in the house. There was no argument with Lori or pro suicide rant to a teenager.

"Maggie kicked her out so she and her girl are staying with Shane." Patricia grumbled, they were almost finished hanging laundry and the older woman took great delight in tossing Carol's clothes aside.

"I don't know how she's going to keep Sofia in a tent." Michonne scowled, glaring over at Rick and Shane who had pulled the men aside to talk about something. "Everyday someone is dragging that girl away from the stables."

"I'm close to handing over those kiddie leashes you found to Lori and Carol." Amy agreed wholeheartedly. "Honestly, the amount of time I've seen those two just wandering around gives me hives. Merle is still raging about Rick's damn gun bag, Dale says the sheriff asked him to hold onto it because Herschel still doesn't want them armed. Really, I can't wait to leave."

"I..I can't leave Beth or Jimmy." Patricia's face fell in sorrow, Herschel made it clear that it was family only after he stitched up Beth's wrist. However, she was so resentful towards the men who harbored her husband's killer, both of them. "I don't want to be in that house but I can't just leave those kids behind."

"Well, with the way things are going we're going to be forced off the farm." Michonne patted the woman on her shoulder with a sigh. "It seems like everyday there's something new to put off leaving. I understand, I do but I just have this feeling..."

"I really hope that doesn't happen." Amy sighed, cracking her knuckles and trying to warm her hands. "There's a greater chance people will get hurt or left behind if we have to leave in a hurry. We can't exactly run a walker drill, can we?"

"Why not?" Mary asked, her head tilted to the side in thought. "We should do that for the kids, at least. That way if there is chaos the kids will know where to go if we aren't there to lead."

"We should also pick out places on the farm like the hayloft or something." Michonne nodded grimly, thinking of Braden, Andre, and Emma who couldn't climb trees like the older kids.

"Working hard?" Lori called out to the woman from behind them, Carol was meekly holding a laundry bag behind her. "Thought we would come and help ya'll catch up."

"This is the last load?" Mary looked around quizzically, being that she had never been around Lori before she was unaware of her weird ways at taking command. The others, were not.

"Well, when you only come to camp to make kids cry or assist in teenage suicide then I stop doing your laundry for free." Amy smiled brightly, eyes never leaving Carol.

"Now, you know that Carol didn't mean for that to happen." Lori took the other woman's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "It was just bad timing."

"Bad timing means we've had to hand her daughter back to her more than a dozen times in the last couple days?" Michonne sneered, turning her back on the woman to finish her basket.

"Oh wow, thanks for leaving me the diapers." Andrea laughed when she strolled right past Lori and Carol to finish helping.

"Oh, so you do know how to do laundry?" Lori asked in blatant surprise.

"Lori, let's not compare our skillset, you don't want to get embarrassed." Andrea huffed, pointedly looking her up and down with a bitchy smile. "Although, it mu-"

"Andrea!" Amy hissed, looking pointedly at the playpen where Braden and Andre were watching like it was a tennis match.

"Mamamamama!" Braden cheered at the sound of her voice.