Foot Meet Mouth

"Amy! We talked about this!" Shane was the first to speak after the blonde introduced the Brown family to camp. He wasn't the only one who did not look pleased, Carol was glaring from her spot beside Dale's RV.

"Shane, if you don't stop crowding me like this we are going to have a problem." Amy hissed, keeping all her children behind her. They rushed her as soon as they pulled into the farm, excited that she made it back, even Jamie.

"Patricia?" Mary gasped, seeing the family who were watching from the porch. The two women took off across the lawn to hug each other in tears.

"Herschel Green?" Mick asked, his smile widening when he saw the stern farmer with his daughters. "You didn't tell me you were staying on the Green farm!"

The Browns joined their mother, much more at ease at the familiar faces. Shane glared while Rick followed to ask the family some questions. Amy had done her job, she introduced the Browns to most of the camp except the Dixons, the children, and Lori. Merle was still camped out in the med bus under Jenners stern nose and Daryl was out searching for Sofia.

"Why would you bring back more people?" Shane demanded as it seemed that they were catching up with the farmer's family. "And we don't need any more vehicles!"

"Well, they agreed to trade all their supplies for a spot amongst us and I'm not going to leave the family defenseless." Amy snapped, pullin Braden's warm body close. "Not to mention the boy had built something to make biodiesel for a school project. There's enough abandoned fast food places to keep us going for a long time."

"You can make diesel?" T-Dog grinned at the idea of never choking on gas again.

"Well, I've never done it before but I watched a video or two about it. I was going to try to make one when we settled but they brought theirs along." Amy grinned back, happy not to have another project.

"That's not the point!" Shane snapped at them, looking around for allies. "We don't know those people. How do you know they're not gonna kill us in our beds or steal our shit?"

"Shane." Andrea rolled her eyes from her spot on top of Dale's RV. "Stop talking to my sister like that!"

"Look, I'm sorry." Shane actually took a step back running his hand over his bald head. "I just want to look out for everyone. Staying here, bringing in strangers, lugging around all these supplies we need to talk about it. Rick wont say it but I will, you need some control, girl."

"The Browns agreed to give me their weapons until we could trust them." Amy said much more calmly after an appreciative glance at her sister. "We all agreed we need more people to make it, so a family with talented members that come with their own stockpile of supplies. How is that a bad thing?"

"Walker!" Andrea suddenly shouted excitedly, looking down the scope at a figure stumbling into the field.

"Just the one?" Shane asked, snapping into action and reaching for his gun only to remember it was in his tent. Instead he took a crowbar before running towards the threat.

"I think I can hit it from here." The blonde was excited, laying down on the roof of the RV to stabilize her shot.

"No!" Rick came running, pausing only to point at Andrea with a stern expression. "Herschel wants to deal with any walkers that come onto his property.

"What does he mean?" T-Dog asked before following after Shane and Rick with Glenn lagging behind.

"The men have it handled, Andrea." Dale muttered disapprovingly when she didn't stop looking through the scope.