LVI

~A week later, ENFP's POV~

It was Wednesday, and we were outside, on the bleachers surrounding the school's massive soccer field. I was staring at the boys, who were playing and yelling at each other. Wish I was there, too. INTJ was writing something in his journal, and I spotted INFP being with ENFJ. She fell asleep in his lap, and ENFJ became the most careful motherfucker the second she did so. I got his attention by waving at him, and he smiled wide. I gave him a thumbs-up, and, INTJ, who became curious, looked at the two lovebirds. He didn't smile, but just looked down at me, sighed, then directed his attention to the sky. It was a bright blue, with very few clouds.
I wonder what INTJ is writing in that damned journal. I've tried peeking in it multiple times before, but never succeeded. But I understand him. If someone went through my journal, I would be embarrassed.

--They're adorable, ain't they? (ENFP)
--Mhm, sure...I don't give a shit... (INTJ)

He continued staring off into the distance.

~Meanwhile, INTJ's POV~

Yeah...just like that...oh fuck, those sounds...yeah...oh, yes-

--INTJ, when will we start packing? (ENFP)

ENFP's voice suddenly interrupts my scenario, and I finally snapped back to reality. Just then I realised I've got the most inappropiate state of body in the most inappropiate place to get it. I put myself together, and I replied, even if I had no idea how I managed to:

--I will start packing tomorrow. You better do so, too. Tomorrow, as soon as we get home, you do your homework and I'll pack everything for the both of us, when I finish I'll join you. Also, no sleeping late tomorrow night. We'll have to wake up early. (INTJ)
--Wait...so this means I can't be Spider-Man anymore?! (ENFP)
--Yes, ENFP. You can't "save the city" tomorrow. (INTJ)

ENFP sighed, leaning on my shoulder and sticking out her lower lip.

Suck it then slither your tongue in her mouth and kiss her.

NO! INTJ, WHAT THE FUCK?!

No, INTJ, the question isn't "what the fuck?", it's "when's the fuck?".

EW, NO, I CAN'T YET! POOR GIRL WOULD BE TRAUMATISED!
Just go to the bathroom or something...ugh...

How about you jerk off but with her instead of your hand?

SHUT.
Ugh, this is getting way too out of hand...high-school fucked me up...it's not the high-school's fault, this girl fucked me up!

~ENFP's POV~

INTJ excused himself to the bathroom and quickly took his journal with him. Even now I can't have a peek...ugh...I am so bored! Thankfully, ISFJ came next to me.

--Hi, how are you? (ISFJ)
--Hi! Just impressed, once again, by INTJ's mysterious, demanding, daddy attitude. (ENFP)
--What did he do this time? (ISFJ)
--Nothing much, but I'm trying to gather proof that he is in love with me and I am not a delusional little bitch...at least I hope so... (ENFP)
--He most definetly is! (ISFJ)
--Yeah...but I don't wanna fuck up just yet. He is so caring towards me, and...even if he doesn't show it, he must love me, at least as a friend! (ENFP)
--And what would you like to do? (ISFJ)
--Tease him. A lot. (ENFP)
--Oh...that's interesting. By the way, what do you think about the Bugatti incident of today? (ISFJ)

Yep, knew about it. ESTP decided to pull up to school today with his car playing I woke up in a new Bugatti at full volume. He even winked at ISFJ. I am glad he's finally making moves...ISFJ has suffered too much and I hate seeing her that way.