XXXIII

Unlocking our door, INTJ asked me:

--Did you do your homework? (INTJ)

Ugh, tomorrow it's Monday. Thankfully I did all of my homework.

--Yeah, I did. Also...what you did there to ESTP was bussin'. You finally put him in his place for once. I wonder if him and ENTJ will still be together tomorrow. (ENFP)
--Money are money, ENFP. They probably will. (INTJ)
--But they have enough money both! Did you see ESTP's Bugatti? ENTJ's brand new clothes? She even has her own car! (ENFP)

He sighs then mutters:

--You are too innocent to understand how money and greed work, sweetie. So how about you stay in your own little world with bubbles and sunshine, take a shower and I make you something to eat? (INTJ)

INTJ has started to be sweeter with me in the last while. He softly pinched my cheeks and held my head. Then the door opened and we were about to go in, when INFP spotted me and called me.

--ENFP! I've been looking for you. Come here a bit! (INFP)

INTJ turns back and glares at her.

--Sure, what happened? (ENFP)
--Just wanted to talk. (INFP)
--Uhm...fine... (ENFP)

INFP doesn't really talk unless she got gossip topics. And I am invested in that.

--INTJ, you can make yourself dinner if you want. I will be a bit late, and I am not that hungry anyway. Bye! (ENFP)

As I hold his face and plaster a kiss on his cheek, it becomes redder and redder. INFP intensly stares at us as she awaits of me with her arms crossed and a grin. I skip to INFP's door, and she warmly welcomes me in.
We opened the door on which was written: "ESFP's room, if you wanna get to Moonflower you'll have to come into this hell, bitch!" and see ESFP, putting on her usual, gold hoop earrings. Ayesha Erotica was playing on her phone, and she gives me a really obvious mean stare, rolls her eyes and turns her face back to the vanity mirror, twirling her thick, black dreads. I just stare her up and down. She had a white buttoned shirt and some black, baggy jeans. Also black converse and a watch, with many gold rings. Very unusual of her. Wonder where she is going. However I ain't gonna ask. INFP waves slightly at ESFP, and ESFP smiles slightly just at her, being too busy to put on the second earring. As soon as I enter INFP's room, a fresh lily-of-the-valley perfume fills up my nostrils. A blue October aura was giving color to the room, and there were plants all over the place. There was a colection of crystals displayed on a shelf. A crystal lamp was the only light source on her bedstand.

--So...spill all the tea! Speaking of tea, I bought us some boba. (INFP)

She reveals a plastic bag with two bubble tea cups.

--What do you mean by spill the tea? (ENFP)

I grabbed my cup and poked the straw into it.

--You know who I'm talking about. (INFP)
--Girl, you trippin'? (ENFP)
--INTJ! What's the matter with you two? (INFP)
--We went to see the new Spider-Man movie! (ENFP)
--So he took you to the movies, interesting... (INFP)
--No, I took him. (ENFP)

I sipped from my tea.

--Oh, that works too...so, is the Adrien Agreste in you two fading by any chance? (INFP)
--Well...uh...I don't know what you mean...! (ENFP)

INFP stared at me for some seconds in silence.

--Fine, fine, let me turn on delulu mode! (ENFP)

I started thinking about any contact me and INTJ had. A rush of excitement appears in me.