XLIX (special chapter: ISTP×INTP)

~ISTP's POV~

Officially, we've entered a new year. And officially, I don't give a fuck. I just want my cozy bed and to read some smutty shit on Wattpad. Suddenly, I get a message. From...INTP? Maybe she was just as bored as me, and since we get along, I decided to see what she had to say.

"Wanna hop on Minecraft?"

Fuck yeah.

After a minute, INTP's camera opened. She was in her room and her only light source was some decorational Christmas lights.

--Left that shithole too? (ISTP)
--Yeah, it was so boring in there. Hated it. (INTP)
--Same. Better in your warm room, eh? (ISTP)
--Yep. Let me just close my camera quick, then we can begin. (INTP)

Before she could do that, I saw the creeper plushie I gave her, again.

--Do you even let that thing go? (ISTP)
--Nah. It's just...warming something that I can call a myocardium. (INTP)
--And for the dumbass in front of you? (ISTP)
--...a heart, ISTP. A heart. (INTP)
--Oh. (ISTP)

INTP always had to induce some scientifical term in her sentences when she talked to me. In fact, she talks to me sometimes about her nerdy passions.

--Jokes aside now, join our server. (ISTP)

INTP hopped on, and my avatar was standing in front of hers. They were matching, and it was nice.

--So...you planning on beating that little motherfucker of an Ender Dragon or what? (ISTP)
--Actually...can I build one more farm? (INTP)
--Someone afraid? (ISTP)
--ISTP... (INTP)
--Come on, don't you wanna admit the truth? (ISTP)
--Ain't no way. (INTP)

I smirk to myself and open the house door.

--I'm gonna get some more supplies. (ISTP)
--By the way, wanna beat up some villagers together? (INTP)
--Sounds interesting to me. Sure thing. We could even get some iron. But just make sure to note down the coordi- (ISTP)
--Already did. (INTP)
--...got myself a smart one, I guess. (ISTP)

She was quite startled by my sentence.

--Hold up, what'd you say? (INTP)
--Nothing! (ISTP)

I was trying to keep my laugher in, and my stupid upside-down smile was showing. Smiling publicly isn't usually my thing, unless I'm making dirty jokes with my roomie or with INTJ. But now the images in my head were making me do that. Ugh, I'm so stupid sometimes...

--That was abnormal. You sure you haven't got something to say? (INTP)
--Uh...you know, just...exercising my rizz. (ISTP)

I quickly tried to find an excuse, as she also smiled to herself.

--Your silly "courting" process is definetly failing, dude. (INTP)

She then laughed a little bit, which also made me grin.

--Sure it didn't, bro. Sure it didn't. (ISTP)

But behind that bro I was meaning...a little bit more.

--'Aight, let's go. (INTP)

I leaded the way, but something felt different about me. It wasn't too unusual, though. In the last while, things have felt a little weird. But no fucking way I'd confess that shit to anyone. It's just a little thing...I...may or may have not started fantasizing about INTP. Just a little bit, though. No hard feelings...or at least this is what I'm trying to tell myself.

--I assume you have lost your auditory perception. (INTP)
--Eh? (ISTP)
--Are you deaf? (INTP)
--Hey! (ISTP)
--You always ask me if I'm deaf when I don't hear something. (INTP)
--So what? (ISTP)
--I'm just slow! (INTP)
--My brain is lagging sometimes, too. (ISTP)
--We're just two slow motherfuckers, am I right? (INTP)
--Right as always, my Discord kitten. (ISTP)