XXXIV (special chapter: ESFP×ISTJ)

~ISTJ's POV~

Normal day. Just like any other. And the evening came. Even I, a routine enjoyer, can say I am really bored. ISTP already went to sleep. And I do not have anything better to do. I studied for everything, organised my bed and school stuff. Even so, it's near night...and as a book lover what can I do better than to read something to cure my boredom? I am feeling like...smut. Man, didn't read that in a long time. I guess I can go to the local library again.

~After 15 minutes~

The busy streets are illuminated by little street lights and the road is surprisingly peaceful. I can't wait to have a peaceful read. Only me, a good book and my scenarios. No one to disturb me. I arrived in front of the library. Calmly and seriously, I step into the library. And, of course, something had to disturb my content evening...or perhaps someone.

--ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BORROW THIS BOOK ABOUT FUCKING?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! (ESFP)

This little bitch was shouting at the librarian, who seemed unbothered. I narrow my eyes at her, hoping that she will notice me and shut that mouth of hers. Who does this girl think she is?! Screaming around in the library, like she owns the place! I am going to teach her some respect!

~ESFP's POV~

This cursed woman wouldn't give me my damned book! Suddenly a sarcastic voice interrupts my intentionate scenery:

--Excuse me, miss, would you mind screaming even louder with that annoying, ear-penetrating scream to ruin my once-lovely evening even more?! (ISTJ)

His attractive, yet irritating voice made me silent for a second. Even so, I snap at him:

--What's your problem, nerd?! Fuck off...if you wouldn't mind! (ESFP)

I mocked him, as he was clearly offended.

~ISTJ's POV~

Oh, this little cunt knows how to make me mad...

--What did you say to me, you African brat?! (ISTJ)

I offended her back. I know my Geography. I know she's Jamaican, I can't mix up those.

--...it's JAMAICAN, YOU IDIOT! (ESFP)

~ESFP's POV~

I snatch the book from the front desk, then go up to him and start hitting his arm with it. ISTJ screetches annoyingly, and library staff hurried to stop me. He then snatches the book out of my hand, and hits me with it, too. Then I used my palms, trying to slap him however I could, but he was too tall. Before we could pounce on each other, some staff held us apart. I burst out screaming in anger and stomping my foot.

--PATHETIC, PATHETIC, PATHETIC! YOU ARE ALL ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC! (ESFP)

I stormed off in anger.

~ISTJ's POV~

I stared at her leaving,vin utter disbelief. I apologised for my part of trouble. And she was going to apologise for her part, too...

~10 hours later, ESFP's POV~

There is no school. No trouble. I am forever young and everyone likes me. And I am the richest of them all. So I get what I want. Including that...hot as fuck nerd...mhh, and he fu-...oh, it was all a dream. Something is poking me. Continuously. I finally got up, annoyed, but still sleepy. Ugh, stupid school. I think it's INFP. I got up and sat on my bed, feeling a pair of eyes on me. Rubbing my eyes, I felt a continuous stare. The feeling was unusual. And I finally open my eyes...and see ISTJ standing in front of my bed. His tall figure was creating a shadow over me. Just when I wanted to scream, he hurries to cover my mouth with his hand. My eyes were wide open in horror. I wanted to hit his arm away, but he pinned both of mine.

--Shh... (ISTJ)

His teeth are clenched, and he gives me a serious, dark stare. For some seconds, he inspected my body. And I was getting redder knowing that I was only wearing a night gown. Taking a good look at my tits, he took his hand off of my mouth. His hands are veiny and his fingers are long as fuck. I'd definetly wanna get fingered by him.

--What in the motherfuck are you doin' here?! (ESFP)

I whisper-shouted to him, who finally decided to pay attention to me.

--How the fuck did you even get in here, bitch?! (ESFP)
--Have you ever heard of a lockpick? (ISTJ)

He finally whispered, leaning in and accentuating the word lockpick for sarcasm. This guy is scaring me.

--STALKER! (ESFP)
--Shut the fuck up. (ISTJ)
--Ugh, what even is the time?! (ESFP)
--5. Any more questions? (ISTJ)

This psychopath woke me up at 5AM?!

--Why did you wake me up at this hour?! (ESFP)
--I apologised for my part of trouble,and you are going to apologise for yours. (ISTJ)
--W-what? Right now? (ESFP)
--Yes. (ISTJ)
--Fuck nah, get yo ass outta here. (ESFP)

~15 minutes later~

--I...I am s-sorry f-for everything... (ESFP)

The librarian was staring at both of us, weirded out.

--And? (ISTJ)

ISTJ's voice was honeyed, and he had a fake smile on.

--And I p-promise I won't ever cause t-trouble again... (ESFP)

His grip on my hair tightens.

--Amazing! Now, would you please allow this grown, responsible girl to borrow whatever kind of book she wants? (ISTJ)

He sweetly asked the librarian, who was staring at us like at two aliens.

--P-pretty please...! (ESFP)

I emphasise and plaster on a fake smile, sucking in sharp breaths everytime he clenched his fist around my hair harder.

--Are you...sure you're okay there? You look kinda harrassed... (librarian)
--Harrassed? No, no, no, no, no! Does she look harrassed to you? She is completely fine, aren't we, young lady? (ISTJ)

Menacingly glaring at me, ISTJ turned to the librarian, who was confused.

--Y-yeah! Yeah, y-yeah,yeah...I'm fine! I'm c-cool, I'm chill... (ESFP)
--See? She is completely fine, miss! Such a good girl we have here, don't we? (ISTJ)

He loosens his grip on my hair slightly.

--Well...okay, there is no problem. But she will need a library ID if she wants to borrow books from here. (librarian)
--Sure thing! She will come right after school, and she will ignore any hang out invitation just to make an ID...won't you, ESFP? (ISTJ)
--...yeah...y-yeah, I will... (ESFP)

Letting go of my hair completely, he says goodbye to the librarian, forces me to do the same then takes me by my wrist. And we get out of the library. As soon as we do so, his honeyed facade drops. Same for me.

--I fucking hate you. (ESFP)
--You better not tell a soul, you annoying little creature. (ISTJ)
--You annoying li'el creature- (ESFP)
--Mock me one more time and I- (ISTJ)
--You what?! Bonus the fact that all of my Instagram followers are gonna know about this- (ESFP)
--Do you want me to smash your fucking phone?! (ISTJ)
--...n-no...no...I ain't gonna do nothin' no more, sir. (ESFP)

I hate how obedient I am for him. And I love it at the same time. Ugh, I can't believe I am falling for nerds now.
--------------------------------------------------------------
--words: 1243.

This was actually julliete_your_rose 's idea! =)
Thank you so much love, you are the greatest bestie ever! I am patiently waiting for you to come back. <3