~ENFP's POV~

I requested ISFJ to move next to ISTJ this class.

--B-but ENFP...what about Vanilla? (ISFJ)

Vanilla is our code name for ESTP.

--What about him? She is next to him. (ENFP)
--Exactly. And she will be next to me. (ISFJ)
--Then...ask INTP to change seats. (ENFP)
--Oh, okay! Nice idea. (ISFJ)
--Are you sure you're not upset, love? (ENFP)
--Yes! I get to sit next to ENFJ, so I don't mind it. (ISFJ)
--Okay then. You can get your seat back in the next French class. Thanks, love! Good luck on the test! (ENFP)
--Same for you. I love you! (ISFJ)
--I love you, too! (ENFP)

We say it friendly, but INTJ stared at ISFJ quite irritated. The class was really noisy, so the others did not really hear it. INTJ sat down next to me.

--Are you a lesbian? (INTJ)
--Me?! No, I could never! Why you askin'? (ENFP)
--You are constantly telling ISFJ that you love her. (INTJ)
--So what? I say it because we are friends and I mean it in a friendly way. (ENFP)
--Then why can't you tell me that you love me too? (INTJ)

Woah...that was a move.

--Uhm...because...b-because...uh...you know...nevermind. (ENFP)
--I like the fact that you said nevermind at the end, because you never leave my mind. (INTJ)

That made me blush...a lot. He just sat there, with a slight smirk on his lips. I just covered my face and said:

--...ugh, take 10! (ENFP)

He carefully took the money and put them in his pocket.

--The nevermind rizz. So am I still rizzless now, shortie? (INTJ)
--Ok...I think y-you have a little t-too much rizz right now... (ENFP)

I gave him some extra 5.

--Well I shall thank you. For the payment I should repay you in some way, right? (INTJ)

My mind was already taking me to other things. Are my hormones playing with me now?!

--I know you did not study. You can copy my answers this time, but if the teacher catches us, it is your fault and you are dead. (INTJ)
--T-thanks... (ENFP)

Thanks for accidently making me flustered, bastard!

~INTJ's POV~

I may have did that on purpose. I just spoke my mind. ENFP never leaves my mind anyway, as I am trying to figure out the mistery and mess from my head which I clearly know she started.

--Bonjour, élèves! (Mr. Wiah)

The teacher entered the class. Shortly after, he handed the tests to the students, which were quite simple. I put my name on it, so did ENFP.

--This looks simple. (ENFP)
--Try doing it yourself, where you don't know, ask for my help. (INTJ)
--Nice idea. (ENFP)

We started the test and ENFP was writing with light speed. Seems like she had some knowdlege after all. I also began writing. The text part slowed me down a little bit. After 15 minutes, I finished. ENFP still had a little bit, but refused to ask me for help somehow. Suddenly, ESTP raised his hand impatiently. Wonder what show he's going to make now. ISTJ was, for some reason, smirking, leaning on his chair. If ISTJ ever does this, it means that he's planning something mischevious.

--Uhm...monsieur! (ESTP)

ESTP has a horrible French accent, the New York is never going to leave him.