XLI (special chapter: ISTJ×ESFP)

~ISTJ's POV~

Those jammy dodgers kept snickering in the back in both Biology and French classes. Swear I had no peace today. Fuck winter. I hate it. I miss autumn. I love autumn. But then stupid winter comes in the way. And then I need to go through spring and summer to get autumn again. I was walking in the hallway, planning everything. So...after classes I'll go straight home, write the new Geography lesson, and after I finish I will take a small break to make myself a nice cup of tea. So, since I began this bloody month, today is December 5th, so peach tea it is. I will definetly need to add some sugar cubes...to sweeten the mood, I guess. Planning everything, as always. Peach tea would work after such a stressful day...tomorrow I will come home from the Chess club at exactly 5:10PM. So I can make a cup of orange tea to refresh my mind. I will not add sugar cubes to that one. So...after I make my-

--Earth to ISTJ! (ISTP)

This damn bastard interrupted my planning.

--What?! (ISTJ)
--Where did your mind take a trip to? (ISTP)
--Trip...I wish. There is just so much to do. Homework, the Chess club, upcoming projects...I just sometimes wish things would settle down a little. (ISTJ)
--Same, man, I understand. Can't wait for winter break. (ISTP)
--Yeah...the only thing I like about winter. (ISTJ)
--Hey, you can calm down a little, bud. Computer is next and you know that shithead doesn't give a damn about teaching. How about you come with me to my spot and smoke a little to calm down? I have a few cigs left. (ISTP)
--But I have to attend- (ISTJ)
--The class? I bet if you tell Mr. Duten to come outside and smoke with us, he'll come right away. (ISTP)
--But then I'll ruin my perfect attendance! (ISTJ)
--Come on...we ain't saints. (ISTP)
--...I guess you're right. (ISTJ)

Suddenly I heard something behind me, still I didn't bother.

--See you in the class, I gotta go to the bathroom really quick. (ISTP)
--Alright. (ISTJ)

ISTP ran to the bathroom as I got out of the building, making my way to Computer. I still felt like someone was following me. But I didn't care. I have plans to do. So, after I finish my Geography homework, I will have to start my French one, quite easy. So this means I will finish around-...ouch, what was that?! Did someone just...slap my butt?!

--GOT YA, NERD! (ESFP)

And as if I wasn't stressed enough, this annoying creature slapped my bum. Like a maniac, she started laughing at me, so did the other two bastards.

--WHAT THE FUCK?! (ISTJ)
--Chewsday, innit? (ESFP)
--OKAY, FIRST OF ALL, FUCK YOU! (ISTJ)
--Oh no, I'm so scared of Bri'ish di- (ENTP)
--SHUT THE FUCK UP! JUST PERISH! I HATE YOU! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! (ISTJ)

~ESFP's POV~

ISTJ seemed mad...I didn't wanna go that far...

--ESTP, you attempting to speak French with that New York accent is the most horrendeous, atrocious sound ever and it's worse that scratching a plate with a fork! (ISTJ)

ESTP immediately frowned.

--ENTP, the "your mum" jokes are getting overused and your narcissistic arse mentally torturing people is not funny at all! (ISTJ)

ENTP's eyes widened.

--And you...you stupid...fucking...little creature...YOU JUST TORTURE ME! IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE! PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY! I'M JUST TRYING TO NOT GO FERAL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU RUINED ME! (ISTJ)

We all lower our heads, defeated.

--But- (ESFP)
--I'M SICK OF ALL OF THIS! YOU TALK 24/7 AND YOU'RE MAKING MY HEAD AS BIG ENTP'S EGO! SHUT THE FUCK UP! (ISTJ)