Tired of everyone, I went inside my dorm. As soon as I turned to face the hallway, I hear running steps. Obviously, ENFP ran out of her room so she can get to me...and tripped. To keep my rude facade, I didn't ask her if she was ok. Rapidly getting up, she ran directly to my direction, crashing in my arms.

--HI, YOU ARE BACK! (ENFP)
--Woah, a great shock...yes, obviously I am back. (INTJ)

ENFP hugged me tightly like she hasn't seen me in a decade...she acted like my little puppy who missed her owner.

--What's up with the energy? (INTJ)
--You told me to do something! (ENFP)
--You...drew me or something? (INTJ)
--YES! YOU GOT IT! (ENFP)

She gave me a little paper, most likely ripped from a notebook because it had lines on it. On the paper, there was a small drawing of me in her art style.

--DO YOU LIKE IT? (ENFP)
--No. It's horrible. (INTJ)

Her smile slowly fades.

--D–do you mean it...? (ENFP)
--Yes. You should give up on drawing. This belongs in the trash. (INTJ)

I folded it carefully and put it in my pocket.

--Give it back then... (ENFP)
--No. (INTJ)
--But you said you don't like it- (ENFP)
--You gave it to me, I do whatever I want with it. (INTJ)
--Come on...let me throw it- (ENFP)
--Shut up. (INTJ)

I pushed her aside softly and left to my room.

~5 minutes later~

This drawing is beautifully going to hang next to my desk forever.

~ENFP's POV~

Maybe I should give up on drawing...or improve on my art style! Hmm...I could join the Arts Club! I am clubless anyway. I don't wanna be the only clubless person. I think I will go tomorrow to the Arts Club administrator after classes.

~Next day, INTJ's POV~

I sit and look at this girl and I wonder...what is wrong with me? Why do these things happen to me? These symptoms are getting out of hand. Oh...I got to get her snack. I snuck out of her room quietly and went to the kitchen. After some moments, I returned with it as ENFP sat up, still not opening her eyes. Half-awake, she mumbles:

--Krispie... (ENFP)

I opened it and got it to her mouth. She took a bite of it, chewing quietly.

--Wake up, ENFP, another day begun. (INTJ)

I did not feel like calling her a loser today.

--Mhh, I don't want... (ENFP)

Ok, now why did that sound seem...attractive or some shit? I swear something is extremely wrong with my organism.

--ENFP...come on, we have school. (INTJ)

She started whining and complaining.

--Why does school exist?! (ENFP)
--For education and discipline, now what else? (INTJ)
--Fuck discipline, boring... (ENFP)

I sigh and look at her, as if I didn't already, and gather all my patience to answer all of her sleepy questions.

--ENFP, let's get up, ok? (INTJ)
--Why do we have to go to school today? (ENFP)
--We are not having French and Geometry anymore toda- (INTJ)
--I'M UP! (ENFP)

She immediately jumped out of bed like burnt and went straight to the bathroom. Silly her...

~ENFP's POV~

I washed my face and I looked at myself in the mirror. Man, I really need a cut right now. I am getting bored by my hair. I think I could style it now. But I am afraid to make it a mess...come on now, I am ENFP!

--ENFP, how long are you staying there?! I need to use the bathroom! (INTJ)

Fuck, nevermind...I opened the door and I got out, going straight to my bedroom. Let's see...should I wear my baggy t-shirt again?...wait, where is it?...oh, in the washing machine. Shit. I have to take another top. Also I was feeling like sweatpants today. My converse and the outfit was done. I started waking up earlier in the morning for a strange reason. While I sleep, I get the strange feeling that I am being watched. But maybe it's just my head. INTJ couldn't do that. First class we have Geography...for some reason, it's quite interesting to know all the countries and flags. But the rivers and lakes are not it. Somehow still, INTJ can easily memorise all of them. Sometimes I wanna be him. If I was as smart as INTJ, I bet half of my school problems would be gone. I would really like to be a school genius. At least my grades are decent, I don't know. Shoot, I have to go for breakfast!

~INTJ's POV~

Right now I am questioning my whole existence. Why do all of these happen to me? Why does everybody say I am in love? Do I look in love? I don't really look in love, right? Is love even a look? What if I really am? But I don't want to! I just hope it's a delusion. I got out of my room and went to the kitchen...and there she was, beautifully sitting down at the table...wait, no, I did not just say that! Ew. I hate you, INTJ!

--Mornin', take a seat! (ENFP)
--Yes...sure... (INTJ)

I still felt weird. Even so, I sat down and drank my usual, cold coffee, while ENFP sat and enjoyed her chocolate milk. So immature of her, but I am getting used to it. It's like raising a child. An energic toddler who can change to a rebellious teenager sometimes...well, she is a teenager indeed but anyway.

--Ay, INTJ, why are you zoning out? (ENFP)

Snapping back to reality, I respond:

--N–nothing...nothing... (INTJ)

Then I start thinking again. And what the fuck, how pretty she is. But why? I should not be allowed to think about her this way. She is my best friend.

--...do I look bad or something?...INTJ? Why are you staring at me? (ENFP)

Shoot, did I start staring at her?! That should not be in my brain program.

--Sorry, I was getting worried...uh...about...uhm...future tests. (INTJ)
--You are thinking way too far in the future. Chill out a little bit, INTJ. (ENFP)

Ugh, why do I like the way she pronounces my name?!

--Yes, yes, whatever you say... (INTJ)

For some reason she looked really nice today...and yesterday...and the days before...ugh, what the fuck?!

--Wanna come with me after classes for me to sign up for the Arts Club? (ENFP)
--Uhm...I...uh...sure...wait, I mean...why don't you go by yourself? (INTJ)
--I feel bad going alone. (ENFP)
--Aren't you the bubbly extrovert here? (INTJ)
--Yes, but sometimes I can be really shy. So I need someone next to me for courage, even if the person is shyer than me, you know? (ENFP)
--Hey, I am not shy. (INTJ)
--Go ahead and order an extra drink at the lunch table when we'll have the lunch hour, I dare you! (ENFP)
--...I am shy. (INTJ)
--See? (ENFP)
--No, hear. (INTJ)

I placed my dirty cup in the sink since I'll wash it later and told ENFP that we are leaving. Since the dorm is mostly my responsability, I locked the door and we left for classes. Geography...definetly can't wait for the teacher to tell us about his life and not teach us anything...ENFP is surely going to like it and act all interested. But I am still confused about these things. Mentioning her in any way creates a difficulty in my head...that I cannot understand at all. Well...I refuse to accept that there is a chance that I might be in love! No. It is not true and that is it!...but what if...nevermind...ugh...I will just think about that later.
--------------------------------------------------------------
--words: 1309.