~Next morning, ENFP's POV~

Fuck, I oversle-...nevermind, it's Saturday. It's Saturday! Yay! I don't hear any noise, though. Has INTJ not woken up yet? I carefully opened his door, that creaked bit by bit. I didn't open it fully so I wouldn't wake INTJ up. He didn't seem to budge, even after the slight creaking. That was good. His room was so dark that I was barely seeing stuff around his room. The best visible parts of his room were his bed and his closet. In the bed there was him, sleeping, with his back facing me. INTJ did, in fact, not sleep with his socks on this time. The cover was too short for him, so he curled up into a ball and adjusted it in his sleep. Then he changed his sleeping position. Now I could see him. He was snoring lightly, and his messy hair was getting in his eyes. Man, he really needs a trim! I should help him with that. Would he mind a haircut in his sleep? I don't know. I would've gotten to action, but I just wanted to admire him a bit more. He is so adorable, I want to kiss his face and hug him and show him all of my love! His smell is so comforting. I stared at him a couple of minutes, caressing his face. His skin was soft to the touch and I really liked how it felt. I slowly began to trace his facial features while his light snoring comforted me.
Yesterday I saw that he got kinda jealous. That is a second sign for me that he likes me! Oh man, maybe I am not delusional!
As I was cupping his face with my palm, he suddenly put his hand over mine while sleeping, too! In his sleep, he rubbed my hand with his thumb. His hand was enormous compared to mine, and I liked the feeling of protection that his touch gave me.
His eyes, which finally did not have dark circles under anymore, were slowly beginning to open. Dark orbs were greeting me, and INTJ's eyes finally opened, but they were narrowed. When he finally realised that I was really next to him, and not as a dream, as he may have expected, he startled in fear and backed away.

--ENFP, what in the fuck are you doing here, in my room?! You don't have my permission to be here! (INTJ)

His morning voice was really deep, which I really liked. It was hot. I just pretended to not hear him, and continued staring at him, with a smile. INTJ looked at me, confused, but looked me back in the eyes. And we didn't break eye contact for what seemed like an eternity. He usually cannot hold eye contact, and it was impressive.

--Uhm...now what? (INTJ)

He finally snapped from the trance, and shook his head slightly. I was still smiling at him, getting a bit closer since he backed away.

--Good morning, INTJ! (ENFP)

I hugged him really tight, burying my face into his neck.

~INTJ's POV~

I did not hug her back. If I would've done so, I would've did her right there.

--So...how does it feel like to have a morning wood? (ENFP)

UHM...WHAT IN THE LOVING MOTHERFUCK DID SHE SAY?! How did she notice?!

--Uh...ENFP...it's...uh...not really polite to...uh...point that out so...uh...directly...it's not really nice or comfortable to talk about, you know...? (INTJ)

Sweat dripping on my back, hotness in my face, pleasurable shivers down my spine...I felt everything. ENFP seemed to be confused, like this was something normal to talk about, and as if she wasn't turning me on even more.

--Oh, it's okay! We're roommates, it's normal! (ENFP)
--No, it's not... (INTJ)
--Why? (ENFP)

Oh, here we go...

--Because I am a young male, and you're a young female who isn't sexually involved with any male. (INTJ)

...yet.

--But I will be! (ENFP)

...with me.

--Why shouldn't I find out some fun facts about the male body? (ENFP)
--And you want to use me as a prop? (INTJ)
--Yes! (ENFP)
--Why? (INTJ)
--Why not? (ENFP)

Ugh...you will get the dorm with ISTJ, younger INTJ said...

--No, I am not going to be just an object of free use for your curiosity, now get lost, I need to change. (INTJ)

I snuck in some harsh words to get her out of my room, and it worked.

--Oh...okay...I guess it was kind of weird to ask...I'm sorry, just...forget it happened. I just wanted to wish you an early good morning, sorry I made things weird...also, why is it still hard? (ENFP)

UGH, FUCKING SHIT, SHUT UP, ENFP! YOU ARE THE FAULT OF THIS!

--Get out! Now! (INTJ)

I got her out of my room and slammed the door shut in embarrassment, locking it. Then I covered my face, with both of my hands. I just saw my hands covering my eyes, and I slowly slid down, against the door, mumbling curse words to myself. Curse me for falling in love with this girl! Curse me for wanting to destroy all of that cluelessness in her! Curse me for fantasizing about her every night, before I go to sleep! Damned be the love!

~ENFP's POV~

So, I got plenty of evidence INTJ likes me back! I opened my hidden journal, where I write about him and shit we did together.
First things first, he rizzes me up.
Second, he flirted with me the whole way from the Spider-Man movie.
Third, he blushes sometimes when I am with him.
Fourth, he takes care of me.
Fifth, he literally bribed me out of jail!
Sixth...oh...wait...no, not that again! Fuck, I've just remembered what he did...when I woke up with hickeys all over me...I'm just...not gonna try to remember too much...
And now he rubbed my hand in his sleep.
The only thing he needs to do is kiss me! Or even attempt. If he does so, I will confess to him!
...I hope. If I don't forget to do so.
This guy is so handsome...and so dreamy...and so, so, so daddy...ugh, snap out of it, ENFP!...don't snap out of it, ENFP...just top me already, you bastard...kiss me until I lose my mind...ENFP, what are you thinking about?! Shut up, ENFP! Go fuck yourself, ENFP! I could, while thinking of him...HEY, SHUT UP, THOUGHTS! Done! Stop thinking about him! No, bitch, he is so...ugh...just fuck your roomie already...NO! EW! HE'D NOT–...wait...would he like that? He would so enjoy it, and you'll make him feel so fucking go– AY, SHUSH!
The whole me just shook her head and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat.
_________________________________________
--words: 1312.

Hi pookies, this week has been busy as FUCK, I am so sorry chapters are taking a while =(
By the way, for y'all who wanna search my TikTok, it's the same username as Wattpad.
February be crazy as shi, had ton of dentist appointments, I also got my ID card now (I'm oficially a responsible girl and I no no wanna), I discovered popping boba and I love it (passion fruit juice with lytchee popping boba), I got out more, I had a Romanian and English contest type of stuff (on consecutive days), and a couple of days ago I ended my friendship with one of my best friends, known as Mi/Jullie (shit just didn't work).
How is February for y'all at the moment? I'm curious to know, I got a week of vacantion and I got a TON of homework, but I'll also write 😋❤️
I love you pookies, take care of yourselves! <3