XXVII

--So...where were you until now? (ENFP)
--Uhm...uh...I was...at ISTJ's. (INTJ)
--Both nutting? (ENFP)
--...no, ENFP. Not that. (INTJ)

The city was cold and noisy. People were shouting at each other in the traffic, which was hell for me.

--We were talking about...important stuff, yes. Very important and secret stuff. (INTJ)
--...are you two planning to destroy the world together? (ENFP)
--Uh...yes, yes, definetly. (INTJ)
--Can I join maybe? (ENFP)

In talking about you...? No.

--I don't know if you are capable to process what we are thinking. (INTJ)
--I'll try! (ENFP)

We arrived at the entrance of the park. The park was not that full, nor empty. Just perfect.

--Wanna go to the skating ring? (ENFP)
--Where all the punks are? No, thank you very much. (INTJ)
--There are lots of emo girls there, suit yourself. Perhaps we can find you a cute introverted girl, as you'd like. (ENFP)

But what to do if I already love you, ENFP?

--No, ew, I don't want to talk to any other girl, I'm not interested. (INTJ)
--Why? You can't have any of the introverted girls in our class because they all have a crush already. And I know that you don't like extroverted girls- (ENFP)
--Who says I don't? (INTJ)

Let's tease her a bit. I don't like extroverted girls at all. She is my only exception ever. I don't even like my sister as a human. But ENFP is so adoringly gorgeous that she got a drug to my heart. I feel like she's drugging me with love by each day more and more.

--Y-you do...? (ENFP)
--No. I don't. But who said it? (INTJ)
--You like to confuse me so much, don't you, eh? (ENFP)
--Always. (INTJ)

After some moments, we finally found a bench. While we sat on it, ENFP said:

--You know what could work right now? (ENFP)
--What? (INTJ)
--A boba. I didn't have one in a really long time. Did you have boba? (ENFP)
--I only tried it once. The flavour I got wasn't that good. (INTJ)
--What flavour did you get? (ENFP)
--Lytchee and apple, if I remember correctly. I went with INTP to try a new studying place when we got it. (INTJ)
--Ay, try something with strawberry! It's way better and sweeter. (ENFP)

Do your lips come in strawberry? They look quite...kissable today.

--Thank you for the advice...is there anything matcha or coffee flavored? (INTJ)
--No idea. But you can ask INFP, the boba place is her second home. (ENFP)
--Yeah, yeah, sure, let's just go wherever you wanted in the first place. (INTJ)
--So you do wanna find yourself an emo girl, right? (ENFP)
--No. Stop. (INTJ)
--Then why would y- (ENFP)
--Look, ENFP, I just came here to take a damn walk with you, not to get into a relationship! Understood? (INTJ)

Why is ENFP constantly trying to pair me up with someone?! I want her, not anyone else!

--Ok...so are you asexu- (ENFP)
--NO, I JUST DON'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP FOR NOW! (INTJ)
--...fine...so when will you want one? (ENFP)
--Not at this age. ENFP, we're 16, do you think it's normal to have a romantic relationship at this age? (INTJ)
--I mean...ESTP had sex at 14- (ENFP)
--Not considering...that jerk. (INTJ)
--...ESFP got head- (ENFP)
--Not considering that brat. (INTJ)
--Well who do you consider? (ENFP)
--I said normal people, not horny, crazy psychopaths. (INTJ)
--Well I am also a horny, crazy psychopath... (ENFP)
--Wow, definetly did not know this mind-blowing piece of information. (INTJ)