LIII

~ENFP's POV, one week later~

Eventually, as time passed, I found out that we were going on the trip with the Sophomores. Even more fun, with 26 people, two teachers and Mr. Fike's three kids! This got me even more excited, and INTJ even more stressed.

--Everything is going to be fine, INTJ! We're gonna go on a trip for relaxing- (ENFP)
--Do you think being stuck with 17 guys, out of which 14 are crazy, will be relaxing in any way for me?! (INTJ)

I turned my gaze away from INTJ, feeling quite sorry for him, and picked the neon green highlighter out of the little jar I kept my colors in.

--It should be fun, you can, uhm...go to sleep when you want to! Or listen to music! (ENFP)
--The noise isn't going to let me sleep. ENTP will blast music louder than the maximum volume of my earphones. (INTJ)
--Then...you can sneak out and we can spend some time together! (ENFP)

His eyes widen slightly, but he shakes off his thoughts and says:

--Fuck no, I'm not sneaking out! (INTJ)
--Come on! Why not? (ENFP)
--Because I won't be allowed. (INTJ)
--"Because I won't be allowed." (ENFP)

I mock him slightly, making a deeper voice, while he just stares at me with a straight face.

--Live your life a bit! We can go to that lake to watch the moon! Or explore the forest! Or we can throw rocks at the windows of the adults' cabin! (ENFP)
--I am not doing any of that-...well...watching the moon seems nice, I guess. (INTJ)

INTJ was quite eager for this in secret, I felt it! He just didn't wanna show that.

--Yay! I can't wait to go there! It'll be an amazing experience! (ENFP)
--Yeah, yeah, sure... (INTJ)

He looked at me as I was giggling and kicking my feet in excitement.

--Look at you, so hyped up about this, but you don't even worry about the things we have to pack...do you even have the money you need? (INTJ)
--Not yet, but I'm very close! I took a break from small part-time jobs, since I wanted to focus on...greater personal things, but–...oh, I just remembered I have some extra saved up money that I forgot about! They have to be somewhere around here... (ENFP)

I jumped out of my chair and I began searching around.

--Oh great... (INTJ)

INTJ sighs deeply while closing his Physics notebook. I only had left to annotate some stuff in my Biology notebook. After lifting my pillow up, I found the money!

--Here they are, my beauties! Now I have enough money to give to the teacher for the trip! (ENFP)
--Just for the teacher? Oh, no, sweetheart, you'll also need money for souvenirs, snacks, and, who knows, if you need to bribe the supervisors for anything... (INTJ)

His words slowly fade as his eyes widen again. I was confused. Has he forgotten anything?

--ENFP...you...uh...haven't heard anything suspicious in my previous sentence...right...? (INTJ)
--What suspicious thing? Oh, the supervisor thingy? Don't worry, if you don't want me to bribe them for anything, I won't! I'll be good! That's what you meant, right...? (ENFP)
--Yeah...yes, that's what I meant...wouldn't be too nice doing forbidden stuff–...oh shit, why did I say this... (INTJ)

He put his hands over his face in embarrassment, which I didn't understand.

--Oh...forbidden stuff...heh... (ENFP)

I raise my eyebrows up and down, with a smug face, getting the dirty joke he did.

--Yeah... (INTJ)

~INTJ's POV~

That was a close call. Thankfully she didn't notice that I–

--Oh, wait...you called me...sweetheart? (ENFP)

FUCK.

--Uh...n–no...you misheard! (INTJ)

I try to defend myself, but ENFP already has a smile on her face. To top it off...she even began blushing a bit...

--Do you...do you...think I'm...a sweetheart? (ENFP)
--I...I...I was j–just sarcastic! (INTJ)
--Sure you were...sure you were, INTJ... (ENFP)

Even I feel my cheeks getting warm a little bit.

--J–just...shut up! Come here, annotate your shit and...uh...then...then leave me alone! (INTJ)

Maybe sprinkling some attitude will distract her.

--Fine, however you say. But...can you say it one more time? (ENFP)

She came a bit closer, and sat next to me.

--Say w–what? (INTJ)
--Sweetheart. This word. Can you call me that again? Please? (ENFP)
--You actually...liked that? (INTJ)

I was embarrassed, but I still was a bit shook.

--Uh...to be honest...y–yeah...very much... (ENFP)

She smiled a bit, even if she tried not to. The tension was there, and I felt it.

--Well...uh...i–in a...uh...in a friendly way! Yeah, that's what I meant, I guess... (ENFP)
--Oh, yes...uh...yeah, obviously. Not another way, no, no, no...I don't even know what you're talking about... (INTJ)

Ugh, I have no idea how I'll get this girl...

--Anyway, you're supposed to focus on this Biology notebook of yours. (INTJ)

I cleared my throat, and ENFP stared up at me innocently, before saying:

--To be honest, I don't really know what I have to do here... (ENFP)

I sigh deeply, then say:

--You just have to highlight the important stuff, pretty simple. (INTJ)
--Oh, alright! (ENFP)

ENFP smiles, then highligts a sentence. I turned my head back to my notebooks, ready to pack my backpack, when suddenly I feel a hand grabbing my head by the chin and turning it back softly. It was ENFP. She pulled me closer...and I felt the sensation of the highlighter...on my skin.
She...highlighted...me?
I am the important stuff for her?
ENFP smiles wide, showing all of her teeth and her little fangs. Her dark green eyes were shining once again, staring into mine, and it just made my heart melt. I could feel the hotness in my cheeks again, her touch on my skin, and it felt like I was being hypnotised by her adorable eyes. I was in a trance. I needed to stop myself, but I couldn't.
ENFP highlighted my forehead, then put a dot on the tip of my nose.

--I...I m–meant...I...uh...I m–meant t–the sentences! Y–you idiot! Look what you've done to me! (INTJ)

Butterflies in my stomach. That is what she has done. And she didn't even do me yet, ugh...

--Oh...sorry, INTJ! I misunderstood! (ENFP)

She lets me go then highlights the definitions and other stuff she doesn't know.
I'm so contented that tomorrow is a Saturday. Free of all the work, stress and idiots. Saturday is ENFP's favorite weekday. I wonder what crazy idea she'll have tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I went to wash my face. As I entered the bathroom, I was about to turn on the tap water, but I stopped.
This was too cute to be just washed away like it was nothing.
So I opened my phone and took a picture of it. Only afterwards I washed away the innocent mess that ENFP has made.
The mess in me, however, needs more time taken.
_________________________________________
--words: 1203.