v. lie ability

" Sorry that you're just stupid, Theodore

Sorry that you're just stupid, Theodore. -"

»»———-  ———-««

Reya and Stiles watched Hellound-Parrish slowly walked down the hall towards the Chimera Pack, Valack, and Lydia. Reya had her hand gripping Stiles' shoulder as they stared the scene down.

Her eyes followed Theo as he left sight when walking into Lydia's cell/room. When he came back out, he had Lydia by her throat, claws out and ready to inflict pain. Reya grips Stiles' shoulder so hard that he winces slightly. She rubs the spot to apologize but doesn't remove her hand.

Parrish lets out a low growl, slowly coming to a stop.

"Back off." Theo warns.

Tracey drops Valack harshly, facing the hellhound that has now started walking again.

If looks could kill, the glare that Reya was giving the back of Theo's head would've made him drop dead by now, as he had dug his claws into Lydia's neck enough to draw blood.

"I said, back off." He repeated.

Parrish had stopped again, right in the middle of the hallway. He stared down the chimera with his fiery eyes.

Theo inclines his head back just a little to speak to his pack. "Take him."

"The guy's on fire!" Corey objects.

"You'll heal. Do it." Theo orders.

Tracey snarls, glancing at the two boys. When they don't move and simply stare at the hellhound, she growls again, let's her eyes flicker and charges Parrish. She sticks him with her claws right in the gut, but Parrish simply looks down at her hand and then looks back up at her. Tracey makes a nervous expression, but before she could do anything else, Parrish hit her, and she fell.

Josh was up next, ripping some wires from the wall and absorbing the electricity from them. His eyes shone purple- which Reya had noticed a while go were around the same color as Asher's- and he grabbed Parrish's shoulder. Zero results. They stared at each other while Josh attempted to electrocute the hellhound.

"Theo, this isn't working!" Josh shouted towards him.

Reya could smell the anxiety coming from Stiles, and now she knew why Asher complains about it a lot. She let her hand move to wrap around his wrist. A silent comfort and reassurance.