vi. riddled

Asher was woken up later that night by Isaac calling her

Asher was woken up later that night by Isaac calling her. Which was weird in itself because Isaac literally never called her. She was sure he didn't even have her number saved.

"Isaac? Who died?" Asher sat up.

"What? Asher, no one! But Stiles is missing and we need all the help we can get. He called Scott and he's in trouble. Meet us at his house." Isaac explained.

"What? How much trouble?" Asher was already out of bed now.

"His leg's hurt and hes freezing. We have no idea where he is. So just get there!" Isaac hung up.

Asher made her way to her closet. "Jesus Christ, Stilinski. Always doing something stupid."

--------------------

The three were now walking up the stairs to Stiles' bedroom after they'd met up. Scott pushed the door open and they faltered when they saw Lydia and Aiden standing there.

The two turned to face them and Aiden's eyes met Asher's. She clenched her jaw and looked at her feet. Yeah, she was still pissed.

"How'd you know? Did he call you too?" Scott pressed.

"I felt it." Lydia answered.

"Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask." Aiden shook his head.

Asher nodded. She knew that all too well.

"Not as confusing as this." Lydia turned around to Stiles' bed.

Asher tilted her head in curiosity. "He uses red for unsolved cases."

She was referring to the scissors that were stabbed into his bed with red yarn attached to it. Which was coming from all around his room.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden suggests.

"Or is an unsolved case." Isaac adds.

"Hold on." Lydia darts around to look at them. "Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?"

"He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere." Scott tells her.

"We came here to get a better scent." Asher rubs her hands together.

"What else did he say?" Lydia asks.

"Something's wrong with his leg. It's bleeding." Scott continues.

"And he's freezing." Isaac says.