v. I.E.D

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "Stay the hell away from Liam

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "Stay the hell away from Liam."┆彡

Asher was with Scott and Stiles in the Sheriff's Office as they tried to explain the dead pool to him.

"So, the Walcott's were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute." Stiles explains.

"And he had no mouth." Asher added. "Wish I got to see it."

"Moving on, his weapon of choice, a military tomahawk." Stiles continued. "But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine."

"Which, as we know, the amazing Deputy Parrish disarmed." Asher nodded, getting a weird look from Scott. "What? He's cool."

"Next was Demarco." Stiles said. "He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car."

"I knew that dude had a familiar scent." Asher grumbled to herself.

Usually, everyone would start getting annoyed with Asher's add on's, but they were grateful for her this time. She was lightening the mood.

"And then last night, twenty-three-year-old Carrie Hudson." Stiles finished.

"It's a dead pool." Scott spoke up for the first time. "A hit-list for supernatural creatures." He unfolded the printed out paper with the names on it. "This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded."

He set it down on the desk, Stilinski grabbing to look at his closer. "Who found this list?"

"Lydia did." Asher recalled.

Stilinski looked up at her. "How?"

"She wrote it." Stiles answered.

"Actually she transcribed it without realizing she transcribed it." Asher corrected.

"Banshee?" Stilinski asked.

"Banshee." Stiles nodded.

"Beautiful." The Sheriff groaned. "Alright, what are these numbers next to the names?"

"We're getting to that." Stiles said. "First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key."

"Wait. You mean, like a... Like a key word?" Stilinski questioned.