v. motel california

(mentions of suicide, abuse and triggering topics

(mentions of suicide, abuse and triggering topics. if any of these things bother you, then skip it. i will put ** at any part that it mentions these topics.)

As night came around, they were still on the bus. Asher was starting to get restless, she wasn't used to sitting this still for so long. She turned to look out the window and saw they were pulling into an old motel names 'Glen Capri'. Asher looked at Ethan beside her, who is now fully healed, and sent him a small look of disgust. He just shrugs back, not really caring. The bus comes to a stop, doors opening and students filing out.

"I've seen worse." Scott says once he exits the bus.

Asher looks at him, confused.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asks his best friend incredulously.

Coach blows his whistle. "Listen up. The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves."

Asher looks offended. "Degenerate?" She mouths sadly. Danny notices from beside her and pats her shoulder. He gets a small smile in return.

"You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." Coach finishes.

Asher looks around for a moment, not seeing anyone she would want to pair with, and decides to grab a key for herself. She grabs it from Coach and walks away, going to find her room.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants." Coach tells them, still handing keys out. "Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Asher chuckles. "Yeah, got that, Ethan?" She taunts her brother.

He shoves her head away a little. "Shut up, Ash." Ethan laughs.

"Hah! You laughed, I win!" Asher exclaims before leaving him and Danny alone.

Asher is about to walk up the steps when she hears Lydia's voice from where the bus was.

"I don't like this place." Lydia says fearfully.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison laughs. "It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night." The red head says.

Asher sighs and walks up the stairs to her room.

--------------------

The Lewis girl unlocks the door to her motel room, turns the knob and walks in. She steps across the threshold and immediately looks around. There's two beds against the left wall, matching sheets and covers on them. On the far back wall is a dresser. There are nightstands beside both beds with lamps resting on them. Asher walks over and turns one of the lamps off, not liking so much light. Then she walks to a door, opens it and enters the bathroom. She goes to stand in front of the mirror when she hears something.