viii. the girl who knew too much

Scott quickly pulled up the school on his bike, Stiles with the jeep and Asher in her mustang behind him

Scott quickly pulled up the school on his bike, Stiles with the jeep and Asher in her mustang behind him. Scott parked, pulled his helmet off and got off the bike. Stiles tumbled out of the jeep, walking up to his best friend. Asher got out of her car and quickly pushed past the two boys, meeting Lydia and Allison.

"Where is she?" Stiles asked, not noticing Asher walked over to her.

"Over here." Asher spoke for her, waving the boys over.

"Lydia?" Stiles waited for her to explain.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia told them as they crowded around the girls. "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

Asher noticed that Stiles kept glancing at her. She rolled her eyes, just waiting for him to say something to her. Allison looked at her, silently asking if she's alright. Asher nodded.

"Yeah, call us. Not her." Stiles threw an arm in Asher's direction. Then his eyes widened. "Wait, you found a dead body?"

Allison put a hand on Asher's shoulder. "I called her."

Stiles pursed his lips, glancing at Scott as he nodded.

"And, no. Not yet." Lydia answered.

""Not yet"? What do you mean "not yet"?" Stiles asked. "Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." Lydia held a finger up.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!" Stiles exclaimed, not noticing Scott and Asher looking at something in the distance.

"Guys!" Scott called, walking towards it. He shot a glance at Asher, who gave him a nod. "We found the dead body."

And there it was. On the school sign was a dead deputy. Asher shook her head, a disgusted look on her face as all the scents filled her nose.

"Gross." She muttered. "Hey!" Allison slapped her on the shoulder.

"Don't be insensitive, she's dead." Allison told her.

Asher groaned. "You get the ability's I have, and you'll think the smell of death is gross, too." She glanced at her. "Especially because it's turned up to, like, ten."

Allison just shook her head.

--------------------

Asher was walking around the school, heading inside when she noticed Stiles leaning against a pillar watching his dad talk to some people.