v. silverfinger

"His eyes were glowing

"His eyes were glowing." Scott tells Argent as they sit in his office.

"There was something almost ritualistic about it." Argent continues as Allison patches his face up. "Like it was looking right into his soul."

"That's the same thing it did to me." Isaac agrees.

"That's what they did to everyone." Allison says.

Scott's brows furrow in realization. "Not everyone. They only came after the werewolves."

"And Red and I." Asher pointed out.

"Red?" Isaac looked at her.

"Oh, Lydia." Asher corrected herself.

Allison looked over at her, a certain sparkle in her eye. Asher gave her a confused look.

"Anyone with a connection to the supernatural." Chris rounded it out.

"Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?" Isaac asked.

"A kumicho. A yazuka boss." Chris tells them. "It was my first gun deal. I was only eighteen and it was supposed to be a simple exchange. Except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to improvise."

"Or your ability to survive." Allison said.

"The moment the sun went down it was like they materialized out of the shadows." Chris recalled. "They had swords, not curved like katanas but straight, black steel. Like ninjatos."

"Swords terrify me." Asher muttered.

"What did they want?" Scott got back on track, not drawing any attention to Asher.

"To get to the kumicho." Chris answered.

Asher fidgeted in her seat, bringing her legs up and sitting criss-cross apple-sauce. She sighed as she listened to the story the man told them.

"They cut down every living thing in their way." He continued.

Isaac's hand reached up to touch the backwards five scar behind his ear. "Did they mark him like they did us?"

"Not exactly." Chris explained.

"What was he?" Asher leaned forward slightly.

"I don't know. But there might be someone who does." He said. "There were few others that survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi... They called him SilverFinger because of an unusual prosthetic."

"I bet that makes him popular with the ladies." Asher smirked.

"Asher." Allison said sternly, but she had a small smile on her face.